KA-S33 Wall installation PIR Sensor for lights specification:
1. Power Source: 220V/AC~240V/AC, 100V/AC~130V/AC
2. Power Frequency: 50~60Hz
3. Ambient Light: < 10Lux~Sunshine(adjustable)
4. Rated Load: 1200W. Max(220V/AC)
5. Detection Angle: 180°
6. Detection Distance: 12m Max(22º C)
7. Time Delay: Min: 5Sec~7Sec
8. Work Temperature: -20~+40º C
9. Power Consumption: 0.45W(working)
10. Installation Height: 2.5m~3.5m
11. Detection Moving Speed: 0.6~1.5m/s
12. Working Humidity: < 93%RH
1. Detection field: the detection field (see the following diagram) is made up of up and
down, left and right service field, it can be selected according to the consumer's
desire. But the moving orientation has great relationship with the sensitivity;
2. Can identify day and night: The consumer can adjust ambient light when it i s works.
It can work at night and in the daytime when it is adjusted on the "sun" position (max).
It can work in the ambient light less than 3LUX when it is adjusted on the "moon"
position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern;
3. Power and detection indication: The indicator lamp can flash one time every 4sec
after switching on the power. It can flash 2 times every 1sec after it receives the
signals. At the same time, it can show if the sensor is normal for the detection and
4. Time-Delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals after
the first inductor, it can compute time once more on the rest of the first time-delay
basic. (Set time).
5. Time -Delay is adjustable: It can be set according to the consumer's desire. The
minimum time is 8sec±3sec. The maximum is 7min±2min.KA-S33 Dimension:Wiring Diagram: