CNBM Medium Voltage Variable Frequency Drives are designed to be highly reliable with high-performance, yet easy to use. It can satisfy users' need for changing the speed of fans or pumps, as well as improve the productivity. The series are compatible with all types of three-phase medium voltage asynchronous motors. The VFDs which are compatible with medium voltage synchronous motors are in the final stage of development. Series of medium voltage VFD manufactured with the new type of IGBT with microprocessor control have the qualities as follows:
1. Voltage resource VFD, direct input of 3, 3.3, 4.16, 6, 606 and 10 kV, direct output of3, 4.16, 6, 6.6 and10 kV, no output transformer necessary. High input power factor, low harmonic current, no power factor corrective capacities and harmonic filters required.
2. Sinusoidal multi-level PWM output waveform, no output filter required, can be directly connected to standard induction motor, no harm to the insulation of the cable or the motor, low harmonics of the motor, reduction of vibration of the shafts or the vanes, with the maximal length of the output cable of 1000m.
3. Friendly human-machine interface.
4. Modular design of the power circuits simplifies maintenance routine.
5. The medium voltage circuits are linked with the controller by the optical fibers, which keep the controller safe and away from the disturbance.
6. The complete fault monitor circuit, accurate fault alarm and protection.
7. Integrated cooling blower
8. The control logic can be conveniently changed with the help of the integrated PLC.
9. Offer both field control and remote control in monitor station, providing convenient controlling options.
10. Support most of the industrial standard protocols (Profibus, Modbus, TCP/IP, etc. )
11. Compatible with industrial standard signal of 0-10V/4-20mA
12. Able to operate at either open loop control or closed loop control status with the integrated PID regulator.
13. Complete system parameter setup function of VFD
14. Easy installation
15. Excellent performance/price ration