UV LED Cuirng Lamp 365/385/395nm 100W Parameters:
Intensity Testing of 395nm for referenceUV LED Curing Lamp 365/385/395nm 100W Features:
Emitting Area Size
Constant current power supply
1. UV Ink Curing Lamp Application Specification Requirements: focus point light source, or a uniform surface light source, illumination, high efficiency, the curing time is short.
2. Vertical packaging metal substrate, aluminum nitride ceramic multilayer design process. Achieve the industry's highest thermal conductivity (thermal conductivity> 180W / MK)
3. The electro-optical effect than the industry's largest, with minimal power consumption reaches maximum intensity per unit area
4. Quartz glass lens, better trust and reliability
5. Have a package, modular design vertical integration
More details, feel free to contact us.
Years of application design experience, can provide customized solutions based on customer needs.
Conventional UV technology has beed used for over 30 years , with the shortcomings of high energy consumption ,high heat and high cost that increasingly reflected . UV LED curing technology in the printing is booming , its better economic benefit , system capacity ,effeicient performance and environment benefinit are compelling . TaoYuan's UV LED curing technology provides a ideal choice for the curing of digital ,silk screen , flexography, offset printing , coating and other printing inks . we devote ourselves to UV LED business, and advancing greener , cheaper and high efficient ink curing technology as well . TaoYuan's entire serial products cover the whole printing industry , and the led chips wavelengths contain 365nm 385nm, 395nm and 405nm , we can provide accurate design for more dimensions and specifications
UV LED advantages : environment friendly efficient performance simple operating cost saving TaoYuan 's advantages
Product advantages : complete chip packaging technology , more economic
technical strength: professional product development , services team and industry experience
solution : our schemes cover the whole UV industry