Business Type: Trading Company
Kunming, Yunnan, China
The hyphae of Trichoderma harzianum is slender and colorless, with a separation and many branches. The conidiophores are produced from the lateral branches of the mycelium, which are opposite to each other, usually 2-3 branches, and the small stalks or cones of the conidia. The conidia are mostly spherical, and the spore wall has small condyles and blue-green.
1. Grow and shape a "protective cover" around the roots of the plant to prevent infection by root pathogenic fungi.
2. It can secrete antibiotic substances and decompose the cell wall of pathogenic fungi.
3. It can stimulate the growth of plant roots and make the roots of plants more healthy.
4. Compatible with fertilizers, insecticides, acaricides, herbicides, disinfectants, bioregulators and most fungicides.
5. Appropriate growth conditions: pH 4-8, soil temperature 8.9-36.1 °C, symbiotic with plant roots can change the microstructure of the soil, making it more suitable for root growth.
1. Competition: Trichoderma harzianum T-22 can grow rapidly in the roots and leaves of plants, and seize the site on the surface of plants to form a protective cover, just like putting boots on plants to prevent pathogenic fungi from coming into contact. Plant roots and leaf surfaces to protect plant roots and leaves from the above-mentioned pathogenic fungi and to ensure healthy growth of plants.
2, heavy parasitic effect: heavy parasitic effect refers to the complex process of identification, contact, entanglement, penetration and parasitic series of pathogenic fungi. In the process of interaction between Trichoderma and pathogenic bacteria, the parasitic hyphae secrete some substances to make Trichoderma tend to grow to host fungi, and once the host is identified by Trichoderma parasites, a parasitic relationship is established. After Trichoderma recognizes the host fungus, the Trichoderma mycelium grows along the host hyphae in parallel and spirally, and the attached spore-like branches are adsorbed on the host hyphae, and the extracellular enzyme is secreted to dissolve the cell wall and penetrate the host hyphae. Take nutrients and kill the pathogens.
3, antibiotic effect: Trichoderma can secrete a part of antibiotics, can inhibit the growth and colonization of pathogenic fungi, reduce the harm of pathogenic fungi.
4. Plant growth regulation: Trichoderma colonizes plant roots and stimulates plant growth and induces plant defense responses, improves root microenvironment, enhances plant growth and disease resistance, and improves crop yield and yield.
5. Inducing plant resistance and initiating plant defense response: Metabolism can produce xylanase. Under the action of xylanase, plants have obvious defense effects, K+, H+, Ca2+ channels open, ethylene synthesis and accumulation of PR protein. Wait. T-22 produces chitinase and beta-1,3 glucanase plays an important role in plant pathogenic fungi. The plant's defense response can be initiated, causing plants to produce and accumulate phenolic compounds and lignin associated with disease resistance. At the same time, the protease produced by T-22 can degrade the pathogenic bacteria of the plant cell wall, and the pathogen is directly germinated, which is the enzyme inactivation of the pathogen, preventing the pathogen from invading the plant cells.