Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
1. Abundant the introduction of Japanese production equipment and advanced technology.
2. Daming oil is silicone oil which damping function is stable when the machine temperture reach from above 80 degree.to below 20degree. And we buy the silicone oil from Japan.
3. Our damper life time can be used 50,000 time.
4. The damper had approved the ISO9001:2008and RoHS certification.
5. 100% products tested before delivery it.
6. Free sample can be send to you for test at first.
Just one fingertip touch, the lid close all by itself. Gently and silently, like the snow falling down in Christmas Eve.
Click the button, lift off the lid, just two movements without using any tools put an end to annoying disassemble procedure.
Release the seat & cover, clean the hinges and pan with warm water and a mild detergent. Afterwards rub dry. Dont use any caustic or scouring agents. This design is for highest hygienic safety
vane dampers and dashpots are used to dampen drives, control speed, and many other applications. Our rotational viscous dampers are maintenance free and the most durable units on the market. Silicone oil viscous dampers are available in either fixed rate or adjustable models. On adjustable vane dampers adjustment is made with an integrated set screw.
The damping direction of the vane dampers with continuous rotation can be clockwise, counter clockwise, or in both directions. In vane dampers with continuous rotation, a fluid damping is produced by the shearing or braking force of silicon fluids resistance between the surfaces of a rotor and a stator. The damping moment is determined by the viscosity of the fluid and the size of the orifice or gap. The damping characteristics can be customized by changing the viscosity of the silicon fluid or by changing the structure of the rotor and stator. vane dampers life-cycles are typically in excess of 50,000 cycles. The service life may be significantly higher or lower, depending on the application. After extended life cycles the dampers still produce over approx. 80% of their original damping moment.