Qingdao, Shandong, China
Member Since: 2018
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Product Name: corrugated insulated copper pipe
Standard: CE, BS, ASTM, JIS, DIN, AS, GB, etc.
Certificate: CE, M1, ASTM, AS, RoHS, SGS, etc
Type: single or pair/twin, with or without flared nuts, different types of insulation pipes
Cooperation with: Gree, Midea, Galanz, Chigo, Daikin, Mitsubishi and some other famous local home appliance manufacturers in different countries.
Characteristics of corrugated insulated copper pipe:
1. High quality insulation pipe:
1)several types: PE / XPE / IXPE / Rubber, two layers / single layer, etc.
3)Anti-UV, Low water absorption, Low thermal conductivity.
4)Surface can be printed with words.
5)Standards comply with EN13501, M1, ASTM E84, AS1530, RoHS, etc.
2. All sizes and thickness of high quality copper tubes, as your requirements. Standards comply with EN12735, JIS H3300, ASTM B280, AS1571, RoHS, etc.
3. Type: single or pair types.
4. With or without flared nuts.
5. Length: 1~50 meters.
6. Suitable for any gas: R22, R407C, R410A, R404A, R507C, etc.
7. Light weight, good thermal conductivity.
8. Easy and quick installation, saving time and money. Easy transport.
9. Seamlessness prevents from moisture entry or dripping.
10. Can be with accessories: Nut, Drain pipe, Tape, PVC wall-fix tape, Joint insulation pipe, PVC wall-hole sleeve and cap, Electrical tape, Seal plaster, etc.
Sizes of corrugated insulated copper pipe:
Type (O.D. of copper tube)
1/4"(6.35mm) or 5 / 6mm
1 -- 50
If you want the ends of flared
nuts, the length should be
not more than 10m.
All details can be according
to your requirements!
3/8"(9.52mm) or 8 / 10mm
1/2"(12.70mm) or 12 / 14mm
5/8"(15.88mm) or 15 / 16mm
1 - 30
3/4"(19.05mm) or 18 / 19mm
7/8"(22.22mm) or 20 / 22mm
1 -- 25
1/4"(6.35mm)+ 3/8"(9.52mm) or 5 / 6mm+8 / 10mm
1 - 30
1/4"(6.35mm)+ 1/2"(12.70mm) or 5/ 6mm+12 / 14mm
1/4"(6.35mm)+ 5/8"(15.88mm) or 5/ 6mm+15 / 16mm
3/8"(9.52mm)+ 1/2"(12.70mm) or 8 / 10mm+12 / 14mm
3/8"(9.52mm)+ 5/8"(15.88mm) or 8 / 10mm+15 / 16mm
3/8"(9.52mm)+ 3/4"(19.05mm) or 8 / 10mm+18 / 19mm
1/2"(12.70mm)+ 3/4"(19.05mm) or 12 / 14mm+18 / 19mm
All details can be according to your requirements!
Our Advantages :
We are one of most-competitive manufacturers and global suppliers for Air-Conditioning and Refrigerator fittings, with experience of more than 19 years.
We have experienced people, high technology, strict quality control and advanced equipments to manufacture high quality products, with many certificates.
We cooperate with: Gree, Midea, Galanz, Chigo, Daikin, Mitsubishi and some other famous local home appliance manufacturers in different countries.
Quick Response, Low MOQ, Short Delivery Time.
Quality Control &Guarantee for Porducts :
1. Components test for each piece of material
2. Grain size test for tube
3. Defect tests of smooth tube in process
4. Cleanness determination for tube
5. Defect test for heat transfer of high efficiency
6. Mechanics properties test for finished products
7. Overall inspection for finished products
Photos of corrugated insulated copper pipe: