Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Suqian, Jiangsu, China
|6.38mm-40.52mm Different Size Laminated Glass Supplier|
What is laminated glass?
Laminated Glass is a Grade A safety glass, manufactured by adhering two or more pieces of glass together with a flexible interlayer. The interlayer is generally either a PVB (poly vinyl butyral) or a CIP (resin). The glass and interlayer are bonded together using heat and pressure in an autoclave. Virtually all glass types can be laminated and the thickness and type of interlayer can be altered to provide solutions for security, sound reduction, solar energy control, UV control, decoration and so on.
In order to guarantee the quality of laminating glass, PVB film we use Dupont and Saflex of the USA. The lamination can be glass with stainless steel mesh, or stone and others to achieve best outlook. The colors of the film include transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
1) Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact.
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to building: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5) Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains for fading effect.
·Extremely high safety
Energy-saving building materials
Create aesthetic sense to buildings
Production details photo
Q: What kinds of glass can you provide?
A: laminated glass, tempered glass, insulating glass and low-e glass etc.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Our MOQ is one 20 feet container (20-27Tons).We can also do LCL orders.
Q: How can I get samples to check your quality?
A:We offer samples for free. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK!
Q: Can you do OEM Orders?
A: Yes, we hire technicians to design your products as per your specific needs.
Q: What is your trade Term?
Q:What is your payment term?
Q:What is your delivery time?
A:7-10 days, depend on the order quantity.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us