Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Teaching AlNiCo Permanent Magnet with Education
Industrial Magnet, Teaching or Daily
Standard export carton
AlNiCo as the first generation of rare earth permanent magnets, are alloys composed of aluminum, nickel, cobalt, iron and other trace metal elements. There are three different production processes: casting, sintering and bonding. 1.Material: Al, Ni, Co, Fe, and trace element. 2. Grade: Sintered Alnico Properties:FLN8, FLNG12, FLNGT14, FLNG28, FLNG34, FLNGT28, FLNGT31, FLNG33J, FLNGT38, FLNGT42; Cast Alnico Properties: LN9, LN10, LNG12, LNG13, LNG37, LNG40, LNG44, LNG52, LNG60, LNGT28, LNGT36J, LNGT18, LNGT32, LNGT40, LNGT60, LNGT72,etc. 3. Size and Shape:Cylindrical, U-shaped, horseshoe-shaped, square, disc, ring, tile-shaped and up to customer's request. 4. Application: Widely used in instrumentation, electronics, environmental protection technology, teaching appliances, Medical equipment, etc. 5.Advantage: 1)Stable performance. 2)High remanence induction 3)Strong corrosion resistance. 4)No surface treatment is required. 5) Anti demagnetization function is good.
1.Choose the product grade you need.
3.Choose the coating you want. No Coating or Customized
4.Choose the product size you need.
5.Packaging&Shipping 1)By Sea: As the magnets have strong attraction and we will use the spacer to apart the magnets each other in case people will be hurt when take it out. Then, they will be packed in a white box of pieces each, several boxes to a carton. (Detailed package quantity should be made upon the real products) 2) By Air: If the goods will be shipped by air, all the magnetic should be degaussed and we will use Iron sheet to shield.
7.Frequently asked questions 1) What is the normal size of your product? All magnets are custom made.
2) What information do I need to provide when I ask? If you have any enquiries, please inform us of the following: a.Size or drawing with tolerances. b.Grade of material or magnetism. c.magnetic direction d.Surface coating (if necessary) e.Quantity and delivery conditions.
3) How long will you give me an answer? We'll get back to you in 24 hours.
4) What's the price? We will try our best to satisfy you.
5) Can I have a sample? Yes, we have stock in stock. We can help you get the sample as soon as possible.
6) How long will you deliver samples and bulk orders? If we have stok, we can send it in 3 days. If we do not have stock, the production time of samples is 5-10 days and the time of bulk order is 15-25 days.