Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Member Since: 2019
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
|Product Name||Green Tea Extract|
|CAS No||Polyohenols 30%-98%, EGCG 50%-98%, Catechins 85%-98%|
|Apperance||Brown to Red brown fine powder|
Product name: Green Tea Extract
Appearance: Brown to Red brown fine powder
Active ingredients: Polyphenols & EGCG & Catechins
Purity: Polyohenols 30%-98%, EGCG 50%-98%, Catechins 85%-98%
What is Green Tea Extract?
Green tea is made solely from the leaves of Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originates in China and has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia. It has recently become more widespread in the west, where black tea is traditionally consumed. Many varieties of green tea have been created in countries where they are grown. These varieties can differ substantially due to variable growing conditions, horticulture, production processing, and harvesting time.
Green tea extract is its concentrated form, with just one capsule containing the same amount of active ingredients as an average cup of green tea.
Like green tea, green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants. These have been credited with a range of health benefits, from promoting heart, liver and brain health to improving your skin and even reducing the risk of cancer.
Health Benefits of Green Tea Extract.
5. Green tea extract seems to help improve liver function by decreasing inflammation and oxidative stress.
6. Green tea extract has been shown to help maintain cell health. It may even help prevent some types of cancer, though more research is needed.
Green Tea Extract Uses and Application
1. As a raw material:Tea beverage (e.g. iced tea, pure tea, fruit tea, milk tea,health tea)
2. As a food additive: e.g. ice cream,cake,candy,chocolate.
3. As a chemical product additive: e.g. toothpaste,cosmetics.
Green Tea Extract Where to buy?
XIAN YUHUI BIOTECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD is a Green tea extract Supplier and Manufacturer in China.
Packages and storage
Package: 1kg/bag, 25kgs/paper drum or according to your request.
Storage: In Tight, Light-resistant and Dry Place. Avoid Direct Sunshine.