Looking for Regional Distributor all over the World
Centec V580 TAP integrates traffic analysis and traffic monitoring features to meet next generation Carrier and Enterprise network requirements.
TAP switch comes with Centec's CNOS based system software that supports various TAP functions, including M: N, symmetrical HASH, traffic filtering and packets editing.
And the system supports multiple management mechanism for rapid and flexible service deployment.
Designed on Centec's fourth generation high-end scalable chipset CTC8096, V580 TAP Series Switches includes 5 configurations: V580-TAP-20Q4Z, V580-TAP -48X2Q4Z, V580-TAP -48X6Q, V580-TAP-32X2Q and V580-TAP-32X.
24-Port 40GE/100GE TAP Switch
Centec TAP Switch| V580-TAP-20Q4Z
OverviewThe switch provides 20x40GE QSFP+ ports and 4x100GE QSFP28 ports with 2.4 Tbps switching capacity. It supports up to 128K MAC address table or 32K IP routing table.
|V580 TAP-20Q4Z||· 4x10GE SFP+ Ports(Combo)|
· 20x40GE QSFP+ Ports
· 4x100GE QSFP28 Ports
· Dual modular power supply
|General||· Up to 4K VLAN|
· Up to 128K MAC address table/32K IP route table
|Performance||· Switching capability: 2.4Tbps|
· Forwarding rate: L2/L3 packet - 1785.6 Mpps
· CPU: PowerPC P1010
· Memory: 2GB FLASH, 1GB DRAM
(H x W x D)
|· 44.0 x 4.36 x 47.0 cm (17.5 x 1.73 x 18.5 in.)|
|Weight||· 8.3 Kg (With one PSU)|Detail Image
Please leave a massage or visit our website for more information.
· Centec Networks is a network solution provider located in Suzhou, China.
· We've been dedicated to Ethernet Switching Silicon design and whitebox solutions since 2005.
· 6 generations high performance switching chips ranging from 40Gbps to 1.2Tbps, Centec provide our own whitebox solutions to fulfill next generation network requirements.
· Leveraging the advanced design and cost-effective support, Centec chips and switch solutions have been widely used in carrier, enterprise and data center networks globally.
Contact Person with QR code
Monica Gao | Overseas Department