Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2018
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Feature of Pulp Tester :
- Preset speed mode (high-mid-low speed). A gentle, pulsed stimulus begins to increase at a rate.
- Specifically designed for patient comfort. If the patient indicates perception, simply release the button.
-The stimulus stops immediately, but the numbers remain frozen for about 3 minutes.
- Convenient to operate. The Maximum value is 80. The number ranging from 0 to 40 with the feeling of acerbity, paralysis or pain is estimated as alive pulp. While the number ranging from 40 to 80 without reaction is estimated as partial necrotic. And when the number reaches 80 without reaction, the pulp is considered as dead.
- The device turns itself off in three minutes after operation and no wasted batteries.
- Battery-operated, Standard 9-Volt batteries, Extremely economical.
Specification of Pulp Tester :
|INPUT: DC 9.0V|
|OUTPUT: 80V (MAXIMUM)|
|VOLTAGE RANGE: DC 6.0-10.0V|
Q: How to purchase your products ?
A: You can contact with us and purchase from our company directly. Normal procedure is: offer, sign contract, payment and shipment.
Q: What's the warranty for the products ?
A: The free warranty is one year from the date of commissioning qualified. However, we will still provide good after-sales service after warranty period.
Q: Can we visit your factory ?
A: Of course, welcome to visit our factory if you come to China.
Q: How long is the validity of quotation ?
A: Generally, our price is valid within one month from the date of quotation. The
price will be adjusted appropriately as the price fluctuation of raw material in
Q: What's the production date after we confirm the order ?
A: This depends on the quantity. Normally, for the mass production, we need about
7-10 days to finish the production.