Sustainable PLA Sheet Material for Disposable Cutlery
Transparent Plastic Sheet
Offset Printing, Package, Thermoforming Ect
SGS, FDA, ISO9001
Glossy, Matte, Other Patterns
Anti-Stastic, Anti-UV, Anti-Sticky.
Product Description: PLA is not plastic. It comes from nature. Starch is extracted from corn, cassava and other plants, and is fermented by microorganisms to generate lactic acid. Lactic acid goes through advanced polymerization process, and finally produces a new green and safe polymer material -- polylactic acid (PLA). Use the material production of products for health and safety, non-toxic, no smell, no harm to human body, in addition, if under the condition of compost, disposed products can be completely decomposed by microbes, the resulting carbon dioxide and water, return to nature, do not cause any pollution to the environment, so the PLA is recognized to be of low carbon environmental protection and sustainable development in 21st century "green material".
Feature: 1. Extraordinary biodegradability Polylactic acid (PLA) has good biodegradability. Its products can be decomposed by microorganisms under the condition of compost after being discarded, and finally produce carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment. It is recognized as environmentally friendly material. 2. Excellent physical and mechanical properties Polylactic acid is plastic material, suitable for blow molding, blister, injection molding, spinning and other processing methods, can produce space bottles, fast food boxes, tableware, non-woven fabrics and other products, its excellent performance processing convenient, widely used. 3. Excellent security Polylactic acid comes from plants, not petroleum. It does not contain any toxic and harmful substances, such as plasticizer, heavy metal, melamine, formaldehyde, bisphenol A, etc., which does no harm to human body.
FAQ: 1. Q: Is your company a factory or trading company? A: Our company is a professional manufactory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? A: Our factory is located in Ruian City, Zhejiang Province, China, about one hour by airplane from Shanghai. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcomed to visit our company!
3. Q: What's your MOQ? A: For Plastic sheet, our MOQ is 1000kg.
4. Q: What's your best price for plastic sheet? A: We will quote you best price based on your order quantity. So please advise the order quantity when you make an inquiry.
5. Q: How can I order samples? A: We can provide FREE samples if you can take care of the expressing freight. So please provide your own expressing account (such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc.) for sample expressing freight collected. The freight cost can be refunded to you if you can place an order from us then.
6. Q: How to pay for the products? A: Our regular payment terms are T/T .
7. Q: What's your delivery time? A: The delivery time is about 15 days after receiving your deposit payment.