Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Weifang, Shandong, China
1. The inside of RCYB series suspension permanent magnetic iron separator are made of high coercivity ,high residual magnetism permanent magnetic "NdFeB" materials to form complex magnetic system.
2. It is used for iron removal of no-magnetic materials on the vibrating conveyor electromagnetism vibrating feeding machine and feeding downspouting .
3. Competitive advantages are that no maintenance , strong magnetisms , longer life install easily ,convenient to use and steady operation.
4. It can sweep away 0.1~35kg ferromagnetic substances permanent magnetic system inside can be used over ten years.
5. All the qualification of the product conform to the standard of JB/T7689-2004.
1. High magnetic filed intensity and special design for magnetic circuit.
2.It can work steadily in extremely harsh occasions.
3. Low energy consumption.
4.High efficiency and stable performance.
1.High coercivity is used inside the iron remover
2.The special permanent magnet with high remanence "Nd-Fe-B" and other materials constitute the composite magnetic system
3.The permanent magnet iron remover is suspended at one end of the belt conveyor. When the ferromagnetic material passes under the permanent magnet, the magnetic material (iron debris) is firmly attached to the permanent magnet iron remover, while the non-magnetic material falls on the required working position, thus achieving the purpose of iron remover.
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us