Why choose the vinyl gloves from Advance International?1. A background of manufacturing rubber gloves for over three decades, almost from the time point when the vinyl gloves were invented.
2. An experience of direct supply to the global market and close cooperation with worldwide partners for over 20 years.
3. Awarded with "Top 5 Rubber Gloves Supplier" by Chamber of Commerce of Rubber Industry
-Powder Free or Powdered
Features of disposable vinyl gloves
- Latex free - Non-toxicity - Alkali & acid resistant
- Beaded cuff - Ambidextrous - Smooth surface
Usages of disposable vinyl gloves
- Gloves for General Purpose: For general protection like janitorial purposes or food services;
- Gloves for Examination: For the minimizing the risks of cross contamination during examination;
- Gloves for Surgeons: 100% inspected to ensure safety and comfortableness
Storage of disposable vinyl gloves
- Store gloves in the original packaging in a cool, dry condition at temperature between 10 to 40°C, and well-ventilated area.
- Keep gloves away from dust, ultraviolet light like sunlight, moisture and extreme temperatures
Shelf Life of disposable vinyl gloves
- 5 years from the manufacturing date while stored in proper conditions.
|Disposable Vinyl Gloves (either Powdered or Powder Free Gloves)|
|Size||Length||Palm Width||Thickness (mm)||Elongation||Tensile Strength|
AIC consistently treasures its established business integrity and professional background mechineries, which are still contributing to its leading position in the field of chemical machineries, building materials, working protection tools, medical and healthcare items and food stuff related products. Starting from existing strength in R&D, manufacturing and global distribution experiences, AIC will go further to extend its advantages and grow up to be a top supplier of comprehensive products and services.
AIC mainly concentrates its production and services on Pressure Vessels and Containers(Class Ι, II, III), Chemical Producing Machineries and Facilities,Packaging and Printing Machines and lines, Non-patented Fine Chmincals and Pharmaceuticals,Rubber andPlastic Disposables, Medical Devices of Class I, Building Marterials, Customized Circuit Bord, Food and Native Products of Aboad Construction(except steamship sailor services).
Advance International Corp.
239 Tunxi Road, Hefei, Anhui, China
tel: (+86) 551 6468 7253 ext 207 >>>
fax: (+86) 551 6468 7322 ext 806 >>>
mobile: (+86) 156 5696 0701 >>