Surgical Supply Medical Machine Medical Products Disposable Anesthesia Ventilator Breathing Corrugated Expandable Smoothbore Circuit Hospital Equipment ICU Use
PlS CLICK ABOVE PICTURE TO VIEW MORE...
Disposable Anesthesia Breathing Circuit could be used to connect with anesthesia machine, ventilator machine, humidifier and nebulizer, setting up a breathing connection channel for the patient.
Accessories: could be used together with breathing filter, anesthesia mask, catheter mount, breathing bag, gas sampling line, etc.
|Product Name||Disposable Medical Expandable/Corrugated/Smoothbore/Coaxial Anesthesia Ventilator Breathing Circuits|
|Type||Adult, Pediatric and Infant|
|Length||0.8m, 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.6m, 1.8m, 2.4m, 3meters, etc|
|Packing Methods: ||Paper Plastic Pouch/PC; PE pouch/PC|
|Outer Package:||67x42x43cm for CTN Size|
|Brand:||OEM as per customers' request|
|Sterilization:||Ethylene Oxide Sterilization or non sterile|
|Delivery Time:||25 days or depends on specific case|
Description: The product is to transfer the medical air between the patient and machine for anesthesiology, ICU and emergency room.
Directions for use:
1. Open the package by tearing off from the bottom edge V-shape opening, DO NOT use scissors or cutter to open the package to avoid product damage
2. Before connecting the product to patient, securely attach all connections by using a twisting action to ensure a leak free and tight fit
3. Following the machine instruction to test the product, make sure the product is compatible with the machine used and confirm that the product has no leakage and occlusion
4. Make sure the ports of the product such as gas sampling port, pressure port and temperature port are closed when not connected to the monitoring line
5. Patient should be monitored constantly whenever the product is in use
6. Please read the instruction before use
1. Single use device to be used on a single patient, discard after use in accordance
with applicable hospital or national regulations for biologically hazardous waste.
2. Used by professional doctor or trained medical staff.
3. Do not use if package or device is open or damaged.
4. Do not store at extreme temperature and humidity. Store in cool and dry place.
5. Ensure that all connections are secure
Storage: Store in clean, cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 5 years.