INCI Name: Copper Tripeptide-1(GHK-Cu)
Cas No: 89030-95-5, 49557-75-7,130120-57-9
Solubility: soluble in water
Formulation: available for your reference
MSDS and COA: available for your reference
Appearance: Blue powder
Copper Tripeptide-1 can be used for anti-wrinkle,hair regrowth,wound repair, skin remodeling
Copper is an important trace element that has been found to be important in wound healing and enzymatic processes.Lysyloxidase is an important enzyme in collagen and elastin production and it is dependent upon the action of copper. Tyrosinase and cytochrome c oxidase require copper as well.The detrimental effects of free radicals on the skin have been elucidated in basic science research into skin photoaging. Superoxide dismutase acts as an important antioxidant and requires copper as a cofactor.
|roduct name||Copper Peptide Powder|
|Other names||Glycyl-L-Histidyl-L-Lysine,GHK-CU Powder|
|Grade||Cosmetic & Medicine Grade|
|Stock||1g/bottle, 10g/bottle, 50g or customer requirement|
1. Stimulate collagen and elastin formation, firming the skin and reduce fine lines.
2. Restore skin repair capacity, increase skin cell adhesion between quality produce, reduce skin damage.
3. Polyamines stimulated glucose formation, increased skin thickness, reducing loose skin tight skin.
4. Promote angiogenesis, increase skin oxygen supply.
5. Auxiliary antioxidant enzymes SOD, has a strong anti-free radical and beneficial functions.