Business Type: Trading Company
Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
*The uses are limited only by your imagination. Customers who need a reliable, ultra-rugged, ultra-bright light can range from SCUBA divers, hikers, and cyclists .
*Search & rescue (SAR) operations: tag areas and items; personal safety light; emergency response teams
*Led safety light use as lantern in case of power failure, earthquake, hurricane or other disaster
*Attach as a safety light for bicycles and motorcycles
*SCUBA diving / boating and marine operations
*Work zone safety: mount on cones or barricades
*led safety light seen in the dark. Be bright at night on the road at a construction site or work site. Alert other workers or passers-by that you need help and are under duress when shouting does not help and want help from emergency services
1. Product Name: Car Safety Flashing Beacons Riding Vehicle Rechargeable Warning Flares Traffic Roadblock Warning Lights LED Strobe Lights Emergency SOS LED Lights With Magnetic Base Road Traffic Accidents Breakdowns
2. Material: Engineering Plastics + TPE thermoplastic elastoplastic
3. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery: capacity: 750mAH / 3.7V (included)
4. Charger: input voltage: 100V-240V, output: 5.5V, 400mA, 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
5. Size: (approx.)
1) Product size: 10.5*3.5 cm/ 4.13*1.38 in
2) Packaging size: 11*8*11 cm/ 4.33*3.15*4.33 in
6. Color: blue, yellow, white, green, orange
How to use:
Please press the front button of the warning flares with the hand to choose one of the built-in 9 modes or shut down the flares. To turn off the flares, press and hold the switch for two seconds under the working state with two LED flashing indicators at the same time. With the power-off memory function, the warning flares will stay in the last flashing mode as it's turned on.
Malfunction car traffic warning
Police road planning sign
Water surface buoys and marine rescue signs
The signs such as ambulances, helicopter landing zone signs can be easily found by the emergency vehicles.
Heavy vehicle transport warning
Rescue operations sign
Emergency or temporary runway sign
Camping or hiking route sign
1* Roadblock Warning Flares LED Strobe Lights