Tianjin, Tianjin, China
Member Since: 2007
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company,Group Corporation
|What are your main advantages?||1. Over 15 years' export experience with clients all over the world|
2. Own quarries and factories make stable supply and competitive prices
3. Factory is located in Quyang city, well known as carving town city.
4. more than 200 cavers in marble factory make clients no worry of delivery.
5. strict and careful quality control assures good quality.
|Where is your factory?||Factory is located in Quyang city, Hebei province, which is in north China, about 350 kilometers to Tianjin or Beijing.|
|Do you accept retail order? What is your minimum order quantity?||Yes, we do accept retail order. We sell to wholesaler, retailer and individual. Please e-mail us the potential order quantity and we will give the relevant cost. No minimum order requirement|
|Do you also make customized design?||Yes. We can do any dimension for any products as per client requirement.|
|How do you make customized design?||We can make marble or granite customized design statue or bust. Step in below:|
client sends us photo and measurement We will first make the clay mould and send mould photo for confirmation. We will modify the mould according to client' s instruction until it finally meets client' s satisfaction. We will begin carving on the stone and we can send client photo during production. After production, we will send client the product' s photo
|What is your port of loading?||Xingang, Tianjin, China|
|How long can my order be finished? How soon can I get my ordered products?||1) delivery time normally 35 days.|
2) shipment on sea duration information:
West European main port: 30 days
Western coast of America: about 18 days
Eastern coast of America: about 35 days
Other destination please email us.
|Are you sure the packing will be excellent?||Yes, we assure the goods will arrive in good condition. We use good, safe and strong wooden crates packing. Also we can buy " all risks" insurance as per your requirement.|
|What is your acceptable payment term?||L/C (Letter of Credit) or T/T (Telegraphic Transfer)|
|What is your order procedure?||1. First please decide the design and material color|
2. Decide the size in accordance with client' s requirement and our recommendation
3. We will give the best offer.
4. Client' s accept the offer and we send proforma invoice.
5. Client transfers 30% deposit and production begins
6. After production, we will send ready products photo
7. After client' s confirmation, we will arrange shipment, and send copy shipping documents like B/L, commercial invoice and packing list
8. Client transfer balance payment, and we will send original documents by express, and client will receive the goods with original documents.