Coating Layers of Stone Coated Metal Tile Roof
SPECIFICATION & TYPES & COLORSThickness: 0.4mmTile Size: 16-1/2"x 52-3/4"(420mm x 1340mm)Installed Exposure: 14-1/2"x 49-4/5"(370mm x 1265mm)Tile per Square: 19.86 (2.13/m2)Installed Weight: 122.6 lbs/sq (5.96 kg/m2)
Made to Measure.
More sizes and colors available! Please contact our Technical Sales Team.
We can change sizes and modify designs to suit your scheme.
Manufactured with the finest aluminum zinc alloy-coated steel covered with ceramic-coated stone granules, uni-roof series offer a texture, style
and longevity not found in traditional metal roofing products.
APPLICATION & INSTALLATION
Uni-Roof systems recommends roofers to use recommended tools for installation such as specialized cutting & bending tools and others used during installation.
1. Workers who carry roof tiles at the construction site must wear gloves.
2. The back side of cutting machine should not get to the surface of roofing tiles while cutting, stacked up with board or rubber panel.
3. Workers must tread on the crossing parts of rafters and battens while walking on the surface of roofing tiles. Jumping, treading, and striking on roof surface are
4. Tools should be packed in special kits. Once putting on the roof top, the tools must be placed on specified cloth or other materials.
5. Scrap iron and leftover material of roof tile should be cleared before leaving job site every day.
6. The after-used materials, like sealed rubber sleeves, should be cleared in time.
FACTORY & PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
"Uni-Roof Systems"is our division of "Stone Coated Metal Roofing Tile"and was born by developing a fully automatic stone coating line on the basis of the
company's experience in the manufacture of metal roofing tile forming machine, which has enabled the full scale production of stone-coated roof tile.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve your company faith-fully so that you may enjoy great rise in your industry.
1."Is your work environmentally friendly and sustainable?" As many homeowners are increasingly attuned to the need for sustainable living, some roofing companies are eco-friendly renovations. Eco-friendly roofing materials are not simply a lifestyle choice. For example, did you know that some roofing materials adhere to the most rigorous standards of green living solutions? The right contractor will be able to help you choose a roof that's also good for the environment.
2."How much it will cost?" Shop around. Try to compare apples with apples. Costs will vary hugely depending on your home, the roofing material, and the current condition of your roof. A professional should be able to both advise you of the most suitable materials and give you a range of pricing options. Also, think about product lifespan and warranties. You want a roof that lasts.
To be a renowned global roofing brand, we will provide the very best China roofing products to key roofing distributors and installers around the world.
We will create trustworthy relationships by exceeding their expectations in service and supply with a unified and committed team that take pride in building
a strong and sustainable business for all stakeholders.