Stone Honeycomb Panel is made of nature stone sheets and honeycomb panel and laminated by adhesive, the nature stone could be any kind of stone, such as Granite, Marble, Sandstone, Limestone etc. Compared with the nature stone in the same thickness, the advantage of stone honeycomb panel is lighter weight , higher strength, Good preference in sound attenuation and dampproof , cost-saving , high pollution resistance etc . Also it would be more superior than nature stone since it's easy installation and transport.
|Material||Nature Stone,Adhesive, 20mm Aluminum |
|Installation||Fastener type Vertical or Horizontal|
|Seam||Open type,glue line ,Carvel Joint|
1. Light weight: Weight reduction can greatly reduce the weight of the building load capacity, reduce labor intensity and saving construction costs.
2. High strength: high mechanical properties of the plane such as tensile, shearing, bending stiffness, deformation resistance and impact resistance.
The impact strength of 20mm stone honeycomb panel is approximately 10 times more than 30mm thick stone panel .
3. Security: Only partial rupture on the stone surface after bending deformation by super loads or strong impact , no radiation crack , no overall rupture or break off .
4. Simple process: It can be cut and fabricated by normal tools at construction site. Also it can be made into different shapes with smooth lines and elegant appearance.
5. Economic and beauty : Various of domestic and foreign stone can be choose as per the building design . For low intensity and scarce nature stone, composite panel can maintain key performance indicators and improve the durable life, also greatly improve the use rate of stone and saving natural resources.
6. Energy saving: Thermal conductivity of ordinary stone is (3.5 ~ 1.3) w / mok while thermal conductivity of Honeycomb panel is (0.104 ~ 0.130) w / mok which is in the range of thermal insulation material. Thus, stone aluminum honeycomb panels is an energy-saving insulation and sounds attenuation material.