Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Wire Non Skive Hydraulic hose EN 853 2SN
High Pressure Rubber Hydraulic Hose SAE R2AT / EN853 2SN
Free samples are avaliable!
1. Application: High pressure hydraulic oil lines used in construction, machine tool and agricultural applications using petroleum or water based hydraulic fluids
2. Process feature: refrigeration technique
Inner tube: nitrile
Reinforcement: two braid of high-tensile steel wire
Cover compound: neoprene
3. Temperature range: -40°F 212°F; -40oC~121oC
4. Color available: black, grey, blue, yellow, red, etc
Compare to other suppliers, our advanteges are:
1. High quality guranteed, we dont lead you to buy cheap products with low quality, quality is our soul.
2. Do more and faster for customers, this is our method
3. Only when customer wins, we win, this is our idea.
4. We reject to make high profit from any deal, because only customer win, we win this is our idea.
5. Free sample except the air freight
6. 24 hours response
"HOSE" is the products, " HIGH-QUA" is the brand and also root of life, it means "high quality" .Hangzhou Haikuo Rubber and Plastic Products Co.,ltd is a 8 years history rubber hose supplier offer you high quality Chinese hydraulic hose, low pressure industrial hose, automotive hose, hose fitting products, PVC hose, layflat hose, hose fittings, couplers, adaptors, hose guard, hose sleeves etc.
Our main product is hydraulic hose: R1/2AT, R1/2A, R1/R2,R3,R4,R5,R6 ,R9
,R10,R12,R13, R15,R16,R17, 1SN, 2SN, 1SC, 2SC, 4SP,4SH, 6SP,6SH,1TE,2TE,3TE etc; black and colorful; smooth and fabric (cloth) surface; embossed and print letter strip; general and superior work temperature.
The second products of us is industrial hose for air, oil, water, gas, refrigerant, chemical ,heat, sand etc, structured fiber, cloth ,fiber&wire, cloth&wire flexible rubber hose. We also provide rubber elbow tube, silicone tube, rubber layflat hose, PVC hose, PVC layflat hose, hose fittings, hose clamp and other hose accessories.
|Part||Hose Size ID||Hose OD||Max. Working Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Min. Burst Pressure||Weight|