Steel Structure Fiberglass Sandwich Panel Poultry Chicken Farm House
100mm Fiber Glass Sandwich Panel
100mm Fiber Glass Sandwich Panel+Steel Plate
Plastic Steel Door
Alumnium Alloy Window
Fiberglass insulation henhouse use foam sandwich board as heat preservation material, use magnesium materials, glass fiber reinforced plastic materials, the material (cement, color steel plate) as surface. Then becoming the house specially for breeding.
1. Cheap: USD 20~35 per square meter.
2. Anti-rust: the special material panel, can effectively resist the damage from faeces. As we know, the ammonia have strong corrosive, especially to steel.
3. Installation: installation is very easy and quick, no need to use crane, so can save you much cost.
4. Good heat and sound insulation: New type of inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic sheds insulation adopts new type thermal insulation material, has the outstanding heat insulation effect and the excellent insulating performance. Through the experiment: Sound insulation conductivity, 1 cm 16 kilograms of foam board better than 10 cm brick wall, so create an better living environment for poultry.
5. Easy disinfection: New type of inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic sheds insulation board surface is smooth as a mirror, the bacterial virus is nowhere to hide, so easy to disinfect, is advantageous to the henhouse and epidemic prevention and chickens for disease control and prevention.
6.Good fireproof performance: inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic gelled material is the most superior fire resistance of inorganic gelled material, a kind of resistance to high temperature above 1000 degrees.
7. Long life: light weight, high strength, use fixed number of year can be in more than 30 years.
This kind farm very popular in China, not only because of its low cost, but it's good character very suitable for the breeding. We also use it to feed cow, sheep, and pig.
Installation is very easy, we can dispatch our technician go to guide and teach the worker. The steps as following, you can have a reference firstly: 1. Frame the foundation. ( Usually use string and ruler to got the exactly position according to the steel frame size and the drawing) 2. Get the level position 3. Dig a hole for embedded part. 4. Measure the same level of column, and marked the position 5. Fix the column with the cement according the marked position above(Not the soil on the show, we just make a demonstration) 6. Up the roof steel frame and the purlin both on roof and wall, then weld them together (for fix the wall) 7. Cover the wall panel and fix it with the screw 8. Up the roof panel 9. Using the slit foam and rubber coating and sand full of the slit among the panels 10. Using the mesh cloth, and paint connect the slit among panel. 12. Put the blue steel plate on the top of the roof, use screw to fix it. 13. Connect the C purlin in the room (to fix the partition panel). 14. Fixed the partition panel. 15. Install the backbone tile on the highest top of the roof. 16. Seal the roof panel and fix the steel plate. 17. Paint the whole house.
Per 40 HQ can stuff 330 square meter of our house, very save space.
VII. Export performance 1. 2 units 40.2m×10.2m poultry farm Ethiopia 2. 1 unit 34.8m×17m slaughter house Ethiopia 3. 2 units 13m×66m poultry house Curacao