1. Standard Solar Inverter: 6.5KW DC 48V (SP6548 series) pure sine wave AC output 120V, Built-in MPPT solar charger max 120A and utility battery charger max 120A, Max PV input 390V (Voc) ,Dual PV input
2. Parallel Kit: parallel support up to 6 units, 120V single phase (1 unit ),120V/240V Split Phase capable (2 unit parallel),208V 3-Phase Support (3 unit parallel)
3.WIFI Model : Built-in WIFI transmitter,Enable inverter data to be transmitted via WIFI to user's smartphone, app can be downloaded from apple or android store
4. Batteryless support: the inverter can power the loads from PV array / ac grid without battery connected
5. LCD operation: Detachable LCD control module with multiple communication ports for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS, RS232)
1, IP65 & Natural cooling. 5. Online Smart Service. 8.Overload/ Over temperature/short circuit
2, 3-Phase and Battery Ready. 6.Pure sine wave inverter protection/Cold start function
3, Programmable working modes. 7.Configurable input voltage range for home 9.Smart battery charger design
4, Compatible with high-voltage battery. appliances and personal computers via LCD setting for optimized battery performance
|On Grid AC Output|
|Rate AC Output Power||8KVA|
|AC Output Voltage||120/240Vac(split phase), 208Vac(2/3 phase),230Vac(single phase)|
|AC Output Frenquecny||50/60HZ|
|Grid Type||Split phase,2/3 phase,Single Phase|
|Max Output Current||38.3A|
|AC Reverse Charging||Yes|
|Output TH DI||< 2%|
|Back-up AC Output|
|Rated Backup Output Power||8KVA|
|Max Backup Output Power||10kVA 60S. 12KVA 1S|
|Backup AC Output Voltage||120/240Vac(split phase), 208Vac(2/3 phase),230Vac(single phase)|
|Output TH DI||<2%|
|PV input power||12KW|
|PV voltage range||350V/85V - 500V|
|MPPT voltage range||120V-500V|
|Single MPPT input current||12A|
|Max charging/discharging current||190A/190A|
|Battery Voltage range||48V|
|Operation Temperature range||-25~ +60°C|
|Altitude||0-4000M (over 2000M derating)|
|IP rank||IP65/NEMA 3R|
|Dimension(W*H*D) (mm)||530x 660 x 200|
|Communication||Modbus, RS485, WIFI,4G|
|Safty||EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-3, FCC 15 class B|
The battery capacity of the correct matching system is determined according to the specific usage requirements of the load and application scenarios, otherwise it will easily lead to insufficient battery capacity or excessive waste of power generation. For details, please refer to the manual recommendation or consult us.
What size inverter should I buy?
1. Sizing the right power output. Inverters will be rated by a wattage value, telling you how many watts it can run at one time. For example, imagine you had a 500 Watt Fridge and 800 Watt Air Conditioning. These two items would be 1300 Watts and would require an inverter with a higher wattage than 1300W.
2. Check your battery voltage. The DC voltage rating on the inverter will tell you what battery bank it is compatible with. For example, a 12V battery bank will require an inverter that is compatible with 12V DC input.
3. Size your installation spaces. What area or space will you set your inverter? Make sure the inverter will fit in the space you have in mind with enough room around it for proper ventilation and no fire hazards.