Soft Start Cabinet Soft Starting Soft Starter Cabinet Power Distribution Unit
|Rated Operational Voltage(V)||AC380V|
|Rated Insulation Voltage(V)||AC500V|
|Main Bus Rated Current(A)||≤630A|
|Main Bus Rated Short-time Withstand Current(kA)||≤15kA|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (kV)||6kV|
The powerful features of AIMIQI Electric Distribution System:
AIMIQI withdrawable switchgear cabinet is applicable to the low voltage distribution system with AC50Hz, rated working voltage 380V. It contains power center (PC) and motor control center (MCC) functions. Each technical parameter all reaches national standards. With characteristics of advanced structure, beautiful appearance, high electric performance, high protection grade, reliable and safe and easy to maintain. It is the ideal distribution device for low voltage power supply system in metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, power, machinery and light weaving industries etc. The product accords with standards IEC-439, GB7251.1.
APPLICATION ENVIROMENTAL CONDITIONSWarranty:
1. The ambient air temperature is no higher than 40 degrees Celsius, no lower than minus 5 degrees Celsius, and the average temperature within 24 hours is no higher than 35 degrees Celsius
2. Indoor installation and use, the altitude of the use site shall not exceed 2000 meters
3. The relative humidity of the surrounding air shall not exceed 50% when the maximum temperature is 40 degrees Celsius, and a large relative humidity is allowed at a lower temperature (for example, 90% at 20 degrees Celsius). The effect of occasional condensation due to temperature changes should be taken into account
4. The inclination of the equipment to the vertical plane shall not exceed 5 degrees during installation
5. The equipment shall be installed where there is no violent vibration and shock, and where insufficient corrosion occurs to the electrical components
6. Special requirements of users can be resolved through consultation with the manufacturer
One year for core and permanent warranty for firmware.
Engineers available to serve oversea.