Small Size Pellet Stove - small power, higher efficiency.
1. Outside: steel-powder coating. High-temp paint painting. Surface temperature is below 120°C, side panels below 60°C.
2. Inside: monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200°C with high temperature paint.
3. Door: carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with 800°C ceramic-glass.
4. Removable ash box: it collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass self-cleaning: designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. Control panel: simple and easy to be operated. It's possible to plan the weekly switching on and off(week-end included).
7. Thermostat: it can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: it is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Vent pipe: ø 80 mm, air inlet ø 50 mm.
10. Electrical supply: 220-240V, 110-120V.
11. Remote Control: it's helpful to operate the functions: on and off; Power low or high; temperature low or high; within 10m scope.
Honeycomb Board with Pallet
Carton Measurement:515*728*520MM 80sets for 20"container
|Air inlet pipe||MM||50|
|Air outlet pipe||MM||80|
|Automatic Burning Time (Min-Max.)||H||10/36|
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max.)||KG/H||0.5/1.8|
|Rating Valtage and Frequecy||V/HZ||230/50|
|Thickness of Steel,inside||MM||3|
|Thickness of Steel,outside||MM||1.2-2|