Siny Medical Supply Plastic Set Rotating Type Disposable Twin-Wing Infusion Needle with Good Service
1. Mainly made from plastic materials and stainless steel.
2. Sterilized by EO gas non-toxic and non-pyrogen.
3. Matched with the vacuum blood collection tube or IV set.
4. Professional manufactured and infusion needles are good in quality.
5. Sharp needle point, light puncture force, less pain to the patient.
6. Single use only, reuse is forbidden ned.
7. The specification of the needle ranges from 19G to 27 G.
View more products, you can click product keywords...
Ningbo Siny Medical Technology Co., Ltd is a subsidiary of Anhui Siny Laboratory Medical Technology Co., Ltd, which was established in 2003. It is a scientific and technological enterprise, that integrates R&D, production, and sales of medical devices. The factory is located in Tongcheng city (which is near to Shanghai seaport), covering an area of 12,000 square meters.
Our main products are blood collection tubes, virus sampling tubes, blood collection needles, and sanitizers, which we sell to over 40 different countries.
"Integrity, innovation, service, eternity" is the company's corporate spirit, actively pioneering and innovating, developing and applying internationally advanced medical testing technology, and working hard to practice "science and technology is the primary productive force" to contribute to human health causes.
SamplesBlood collection tube samples are free of charge, and the customer will be charged the transportation costs.
Samples are arranged time 3 - 7 days after receiving transportation charges.
1. Medical supply Valid quotation provided by Siny Medical.
2. Price and samples & production time are confirmed by you.
3. We'll arrange a Proforma Invoice with you as confirmation.
4. Arrange to pay the deposit on your order and send us the bank receipt.
5. Once we receive payment, if necessary, we will arrange samples according to your requirements. We will send you sample products for your approval.
6. Once approved, we will start production and inform you of the estimated completion time.
7. At approximately halfway through, we will contact you again to inform you of the status of the order and reconfirm the estimated time again.
8. When your order is complete, we'll inform you that we have finished production.
9. We arrange to ship the goods and send a copy of the Bill of Lading document to you so that you can arrange to pay the balance of the order.
10. After delivery, we'd appreciate some feedback about the quality of our service, including market research and suggestions to improve our process.