Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
• Teeth are DC53 steel. Stator knives are D2 steel.
• The main electronic controls are a combination of Siemens and Schneider.
• Microcomputer technology incorporating rotator speed variations with start, stop and reverse features.
• Automatic reverse sensors to protect the machine against over loading and jamming.
• Engineered using split bearing block technology so the blades can be changed quickly and efficiently.
• Specifically designed rotor to be extremely wear resistant.
• Rotor teeth can be rotated 4 times before they need changing, lowering running costs and reducing down time.
• Extremely versatile machine able to process a number of different materials
• Machinery protection, accord with the European CE standard.
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us