Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Member Since: 2018
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
GCK(L) LV withdrawable switchgear cabinetis applicable to the low voltage distribution system with AC50Hz, rated working voltage 380V. It contains power center (PC) and motor control center (MCC) functions. Each technical parameter all reaches national standards. With characteristics of advanced structure, beautiful appearance, high electric performance, high protection grade, reliable and safe and easy to maintain. It is the ideal distribution device for low voltage power supply system in metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, power, machinery and light weaving industries etc. The product accords with standards IEC-439, GB7251.1. 1.
GCK(L)1 and GCJ1 are assemble type combined structure. The basic skeleton is assembled by adopting special bar steel.
2. Cabinet skeleton, component dimension and starter size change according to basic modulus E=25mm.
3. In MCC project, parts in cabinet are divided into five zones (compartment): horizontal bus bar zone, vertical bus bar zone, function unit zone, cable compartment, and neutral earthing bus bar zone. Each zone is separated mutually for circuit's normal running and effectively preventing fault expansion.
4. As all structures of framework are connected and firmed by bolts, so it avoids the welding distortion and stress, and upgrades the precision.
5. Strong general performance, well applicability and high standardization degree for components.
6. Draw-out and insert of function unit (drawer) is lever operation, which is easy and reliable with rolling bearing.
1. Ambient air temperature: -5ºC+40ºCand the average temperature should not exceed +35ºC in 24h.
2. Install and use indoors. Altitude above sea level for operation site should not exceed 2000M.
3. Relative humidity should not exceed 50% at max temperature +40ºC. Higher relative humidity is allowed at lower temperature. Ex. 90% at +20ºC. But in view of the temperature change, it is possible that moderate dews will produce casually.
4. Installation gradient not exceed 5°.
5. Install in the places without fierce vibration and shock and the sites insufficient to erode the electrical components.
6. Any specific requirement, consult with manufactory.