Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2012
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
silicone glazed aluminium curtain wall
products fratures advantage
Curtain wall systems clad a building envelope with glass and aluminum to protect the interior from the elements and creates a safe and comfortable work environment for the building occupants. Curtain walls are designed to only carry their own weight. The wall transfers wind loads to the main building structure, also known as the main wind force resisting system (MWFRS), at connection points in the floors or columns of the building. A curtain wall is designed to resist air and water infiltration, as well as, sway created by wind and seismic forces, and its own weight.Curtain walls may span from floor to floor, used in punched opening applications, or span multiple floors, and take into consideration design requirements such as: thermal expansion and contraction; building sway and movement; water diversion; and thermal efficiency for cost-effective heating, cooling, and lighting in the building.
CW130 series curtain wall is suitable for where inside glazing is not permissible, optional horizontals are available for outside glazing. Attaching the face cover with the thermal clips improves the performance of the system, reduces fabrication and field labor, and enables a separate finish to be specified for the interior and exterior of the framing system.
PRODUCT DATA :
Construction Use: New
Mullion Depth: 110mm,120mm,130mm,140mm,150mm,180mm,
Framing Installation Method: Shear Block
Glazing Installation: Outside
Glass Type: 1 inch(25.4mm) Insulating/6mm+PVB+6mm laminated /
Glass Configuration: Front
Glass Curtain Wall System:
• Visible frame glass curtain wall
• Invisible Frame Glass Curtain Wall
• Unitized Glass Curtain Wall
• Point Fixed Curtain Wall
• XL140ss has 2-1/2" (63.5) sight lines
• Standard 6" (152.4) or 7-1/2" (190.5) depth systems
• Infill options up to 1-1/8" (28.6)
• A pre-glazed option, 140 SS (Preglazed), is also available
• Perimeter seal can be installed at the pressure plate or mullion shoulder
• XL140 SS can be supplied fabricated and KD or in stock lengths
• Interlocking mullion design eliminates need for anti-buckling clips
• Concealed fastener joinery creates smooth, monolithic appearance
• EPDM gaskets and thermal break
• Screw spline joinery method allows shop assembly of ladder sections, reducing field labor
• Corners available with shear block fabrication method
• Offers integrated entrance framing systems
• Silicone compatible glazing materials for long-lasting seals
• Two color option
• PermanodicTM anodized finishes in seven choices
• Painted finishes in standard and custom choices
• Captured system thermal separator can be pre-installed into pressure plate
• Captured and SSG systems integrate with concealed GLASSventTM for curtain wall
• Captured system Integrates with standard Kawneer windows
• Deep and bullnose covers available
• Integrates with VersoleilTM Sunshade Outrigger System and Horizontal or Vertical Single
• Profit$MakerTM plus die sets available
• Ideal for low to mid-rise applications where high performance is desired
• Most of the product assembly can be done in the shop rather than the field.
This allows for better quality control and reduces expensive field labor.
One Stop Solution Services:
1.Sample Services: we provide sample as customer's request
2.Customized Services: size,color, finish,glass
Different Country has different climatic characters, We provide professional solutions on Doors & windows Profiles surface treatments and glazing to meet its diversity, it concerns the longevity of windows or doors, and each function of energy absorbing & saving.
AMGS also provide one stop solution service for your project, like the profiles Design, the wind resistance, water proof,Sound proof, energy rating testing, Installation..
In additional, We Provide one stopservice for showerscreen, balustrade, pool fencing, ect other building materilas to save your labour, money and time.
Packing & Shipping
1.Protective tape protects products around ;
2.Use corner protection to protect products coner;
3.Keep windows or doors fixed on Wood case;
4.Tie up windows or doors with wood block;
5.PE films to keep away from sea water;
6.Tie up whole wood case with Iron straps.
Our packages will ensure the windows and doors arrive at project jobsite in good conditions.
How to choose curtain wall?
Why do we need architectural drawings?
If your drawings in detail,we can accurately identify the technical requirements for the installation.key parts of the curtain wall is the for the installation. Key parts of the curtain wall is the force as a whole to pull node. Building columns and beams of the plug-in embedded parts computing is very important.