Series Lye Engine Oil Purification SystemApplication:
This machine is particularly used in such industry as mines, metallurgy, electric power, transportation, mechanical manufacture in which lubrication oil like hydraulic oil, engine oil, car/motor oil, cooling oil etc are used. Gas engine oil used in the field of transportation like shipping, land-carriage etc. Also can be treated with regeneration by LYE series machines.
LYE is special for regeneration of waste engine oil. It not only removes the impurities, water, acid matters, organic and inorganic acid effectively, but also can remove carbon particulates and peroxides. In gas engine oil, bitumen, colloid and other sludge can be removed similarly. After treatment, the color of waste oil can be recovered from black to golden, and the quality indexes will be resumed as well, which guarantee the lubricating system to work normally and prolong the service life of gas engine and oil, finally, economize expense on oil purchasing.
1. Adopting high-precision stainless steel strainer with excellent mechanical intensity, it is corrosion-resistant and high-temperature-resistant.
2. Completely removing water and harmful gas from the waste oil
3. Recovering the color of the treated oil from black to golden.
4. Simple, safe and costless operation.
5. As for the mixed gas which is pumped by vacuum pump, through some methods such as exhaust treatment, rundle cooling, condensation, purification, filtration to reinforce the efficient output power of the machine, prolong the service life of vacuum pump largely. It not only protects the vacuum pump, but also makes the discharge gas clean and accord with environmental requirements.
6. Adopted with advanced indefinite oil temperature control device, which can set the top and bottom oil temperature discretionarily to avoid frequent motions of beating AC contract.
7. Equipped with integrated protection devices, through each executive component, it can realize overall self-protection to the temperature, pressure, vacuum level, ultra-pressure etc.
|Oil Flow Rate||L/Day||10000||8000||5000||3000||1000|
|Power Supply||380V/3P/50Hz (or as per required)|
|After treatment||Density/ 20 ºC K3/MG||873.4|
|Water Content||≤100 PPm|
|Viscosity, cSt/ 40ºC||37.2|
|Neutralization Value||0.05 mgKOH/g|
|Pour Point||≤- 20ºC|
|Oil Pipe Diameter||MM||40||40||35||25||20|
|Reaction System||3.0x2.2x2.3x2|| || || ||2.5x2.1x2.3|
|Filtration System||3.0x1.4x1.8x2|| || || ||3.0x1.2x1.5|
|Gas Exhaust System||1.9x1.0x2.0|| || || ||1.9x1.0x2.0|