Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2013
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Introduction for SPT series
Sunstone SPT series battery is the most common and the first generation delicate products which is designed with AGM technology, high performance and electrolyte. The definition of SPT is coming from General purposes.
Lead Acid - most economical for larger power applications where weight is of little concern. The lead acid battery is the preferred choice for solar, wind, alarm, fire security, hospital equipment, wheelchairs, emergency lighting and UPS systems as backup power.
1. By sea,by air Shipping, other good shipping way also welcomed.
2.we will send products in 20-30 days after the bank receipt.
3.A tracking number and photos of products will send by email after arrange shipped.
1.Pay through T/T, western union, PayPal…
2.Price term: FOB Zhuhai port, FOB Shenzhen port, CNF, CIF, CFR, Door to Door.
3.The customer is responsible for any tax or bank charges by their countries.
1.Vast experience Drop shipping.
2.Small orders and sample orders are welcomed, if we have stocks.
3.shipping on time.
4.any problem can get in time communication by 24 hours.
1. The battery is full of power when it's out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2. no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3. by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4. there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5. comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6. the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7. easy storage, less maintenance;
8. using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
1. Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
2. Don't charge in the sealed container.
3. Ambient temperature is important factor for the battery operation. When the ambient temperature is too high, Battery plate corrosion will be increased, while absorbing more moisture; When the ambient temperature is too low, the battery will not be full charged. All this will affect the battery life. Therefore we suggest the working ambient temperature is around 25 º C.
4. Battery charge and discharge current usually uses the concept C, the actual value of C is related to the capacity of the battery. For example, a 100AH battery: 1C = 100A. Charging current is around 0.1C; The charging current must not be bigger than 0.3C. Discharge current general requirements in 0.05 ~ 3C range.
5. After the battery is full converted to float charging, the float voltage is around 13.0V. If the charging voltage is too high will cause the battery overcharge, otherwise the battery will not be full charged. Charging voltage is abnormal, it may be caused by the battery configuration error, or it may be caused by controller failure. Do not choose the controller with bad quality.
6. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
7. Don't store in the space of acid gas.
8. You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
9. Depth of discharge of the battery life is also a important factor for lifetime of battery, the deeper the battery discharge, the fewer the number of cycles, so battery should avoided from deep discharge.
10. Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
11. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
12. Don't clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)