SDI Scaler Converter(HDCN0024M1)
l Input Video Signal: One HDMI Input
l Video Signal Output: Two SDI output that support SD-SDI,HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signal.
l Support HDMI Resolution:480I@60Hz,576I@50Hz,720P@50Hz,720P@60Hz,1080I@50/60Hz,1080P@25 Hz,1080P@30 Hz,1080P@50/60Hz.
l HDMI Output:720P/ 60Hz,1080P/ 60Hz,PASS Three Modes For Choose(Default PASS Mode)
l Support Both SDI Output simultaneously.
l Out put Audio Signal: SDI Built-in
l Support Auto Recognition Resolution
l Audio and Video Output Simultaneously
l No loss of quality
l Installs in minutes
l Wide voltage input, It can support DC 5V~ 12V input
2,one pc of Manual:1PCS
. To use the HDMI cable to connect the HD Sources with the HDMI input port of the converter.
2. To use the coaxial cable to connect the SDI display with the SDI output port of the converter.
3. To connect the 5V power with the converter.
Output highest resolution 1080P@60HZ
Audio Signal SDI Built-in
SDI baud rate 270Mb/s,1.485Gb/s and 2.97Gb/s
Output DDC signal 5Volts p-p (TTL)
Max working current 700mA/DC 5V
Power adapter formatInput: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/2A
Operating Temperature range -10 to +55ºC
Storage Temperature range -20 to +60ºC
Operating Humidity range10 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
Storage Humidity range5 to 95%RH (No Condensation)
Dimension (L x W x H) 94X93.8X28 (mm)
Pls use the machine as the instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
1. The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
2. All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
3. Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
4. Pls hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
5. Pls turn the power off when the machine is not used for long time.
6. Pls do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
7. Pls use the original factory power adaptor.
Before power on, pls check the connection line carefully. And make sure that all interfaces are normally connected.