Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Silicone ink Appliation :
Suitable for most natural and synthetic fabrics, including elastic fabric
Hats & caps
Pants & shorts
Silicone Ink features :
Good hand feel: Soft, non-sticky handle with no blocking problem upon folding
Excellent durability: Wash- and weather-resistance
Color fastness: No color migration, even between red and white
Improved fashion appearance: Semi-gloss finish with no creasing
High elongation: Suitable for fabric with Lycra content
Fast cure: Skin cures in 3 to 6 seconds at skin temperatures between 100-130°C
Operation-friendly: Suitable viscosity and thixotropy for manual screen printing
Easily pigmented: A base gel / catalyst system of less than 10 percent
Environmentally sound: Does not contain organotin, phthalate, formaldehyde, PVC or solvent
Reduced total cost of use: Lower process time and better coverage
Excellent performance of anti-slip
Good skid-proof effect and high adhesive strength
Wearproof, wash-resistant, high temperature resistant
Non-toxic and odorless, food grade silicone
High transparency and good tear-strength
Wearproof, washable, high temperature resistance
Silicone Ink Datasheet :
Pot life/working time(25degree)
(ps: the hardness and viscosity is adjustable)
Silicone Ink Prepare Methods :
Mixed Color master batch: Using it when needing various colors.
For ink to be yellow: first change base A part to white color (10%) white pigment in. then mixed with yellow color paste1% to colors!
Same process as for ink to blue and Red ink!
For ink to be black : add 5% of black color paste to base A part mixed well.
For ink to be grey: add 3% of black color paste and 5% of white color paste to base A part mixed well
Silicone Ink Mix process :
1. Mixed 10% CATATLYST curing agent B Part into small amount of silicone ink A Part(90%).
2. The curing agent should be mixed very well, Otherwise,some parts won't be cured.
3. could use thinner for decrease the viscosity,over 15% of thinner, the abrasiveness, durability and adhesion force will be reduce. There tested before production is required.
Silicone Ink Drying Methods :
1. According to different thickness of silicone ink, the curing time is different. Normal situation for mixing Part A: Part B =10:1 curing time is 50seconds with the temperature of 150degree (polyaddition process).
2. When the room temperature is above 25degree (humidity 50%), room temperature cure can be carried out under summer condition
3.Color master batch: Using it when needing various colors.