Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
I. chemical name: o-hydroxybenzoic acid.
Common name: salicylic acid, salicylic acid.
Chemical formula: C7H6O3.
2. Physical and chemical properties.
This product is a pale pink to light brown crystalline powder, no smell sweet after the transfer, no change in the air, below 76 ° C to atmospheric distillation, easy decarboxylation and phenol of atmospheric heating and carbon dioxide, the solution is acidic, and FeCI3 purple, this product is slightly soluble in water, dissolved in water, easily dissolved in ethanol or ether, slightly soluble in chloroform.
The physical properties of salicylic acid: 1. The flash point is 157 degrees centigrade.
2. Salicylic acid has a good refractive index, usually 1600.
3. The life point of salicylic acid is 70oC.
4. The shape of salicylic acid is divided into powder and crystallization, and the color is usually white.
Salicylic acid is soluble in water as well as ethyl alcohol ether.
The chemical properties of salicylic acid.
1. Stable at normal temperature. When heated, it breaks down into phenol and carbon dioxide.
2. Sodium salicylate has acidity.
The use of salicylic acid.
1. Salicylic acid can be used for fluorescence indicator.
2. Salicylic acid is widely used in the rubber industry, which can be used as ultraviolet absorbent and foaming agent.
3. Salicylic acid has also been widely used in the tungsten ion preservative.
4. Salicylic acid can be used as an additive in electrolyte.
Salicylic acid in variety of cosmetic applications: because the salicylic acid has certain stimulating, therefore in the cosmetics industry can be used as toilet water bath powder additives, and salicylic acid and the effect of sterilization, can be used to reduce the swelling itching, etc
The use of salicylic acid in drug administration: sodium salicylate, apicillin, analgesic granules, etc.
The use of salicylic acid in industry: disinfectant and preservative, rubber retardant.
Salicylic acid storage: keep in the shade, keep the surrounding environment dry and ventilated, avoid sunlight.
Common packaging: salicylic acid is usually packed in woven bags and plastic belts, and the weight is usually about 25KG.
|Salicylic acid content%||99.00-100.5|
|Trait||the product is white or colorless needle-like crystalline powder|
|Melting point °C||158-161|
|Liquid transparency and color||transparency, colorless|
|Heavy metal ≤||20PPM|
|Loss on drying% ≤||0.5|
|Sulfated Ash% ≤||0.1|