1 2 3 4 gang zigbee wall switch without neutral wifi smart touch light switch
Zigbee / 2.4GHz WIFI IEEE 802.11b/g/n
| Switch Type|| Touch control,Remote control,App control, voice control|
AC 100V-240V 110V 220V 60HZ/50HZ
Smart life or Tuya smart
Both Android and IOS
Google Home Amazon Alexa ECHO etc,.
| Security Mechanism|| WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
| Product Materal|| PC V0 fireproof bottom shell / Tempered glass panel|
86*86*33mm / 120*72*42mm
1/2/3/4 Gang Single/Double Control
| Product Name|| smart touch light switch|
• Newly launched hot selling single live wire and neutral wire live wire universal wifi version, and ZigBee version, single live wire(no neutral wire) wifi version, neutral wire live wire wifi version, WIFI+RF433 version optional, welcome to consult customer service orders.
1. Internation brand chip, professional touch, responsive;
2. Red and blue backlight, visible at night;
3. RF remote control distance ≥6 meters;
4. Suitable for most lamps, inductive fluorescent lamp is not suitable for single live wire switch;
5. Relay life is more than 100000 times;
6. Standby power consumption is less than 0.3W.
7. APP support: free iOS and Android mobile apps (Doodle Intelligence) and (Smart Life) .
8. Voice control: Voice control with Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Tmall Genie, Xiaai classmates, Xiaodu Sound and other voice control .
9. Independent control: control each road separately .
10. Synchronization status: real-time device status provided on the APP .
11. Timing function: Set the scheduled/countdown timer to turn on/off at a specified time .
1. The installation must be carried out by qualified electricians in accordance with local regulations.
2. Keep the device out of reach of children and away from water, humidity, or heat.
3. Install the device at a place far away from strong signal sources, such as microwave ovens, which may interrupt signals and cause abnormal operation of the device.
4. Blocking of concrete walls or metal materials may reduce the effective operating range of the equipment and should be avoided.
5. Do not attempt to assemble, repair, or modify equipment.
6. Long working hours at maximum power may damage the product.