Roll to Roll Heat Press Machine 420*2600mm for High Speed Printing
Roller heat transfer machine can be sublimated logo or type, solvent type ink, high temperature and pressure, and a certain amount of time, heat transfer printed hemp, chemical fiber, and other material. Consistent temperature, without any color error even in continuous transfer printing, thus to get a clear printing effect.
1 Ideal machine to print on roll to roll fabrics and cut pieces
2 Easy operation through continuous system
3 Electronic contactor switching for noise-free and zero maintenance
4 Rewind roller adopted to roll the finished printed paper
5 Easy to use a digital micro controller to control all the parameters like drum rotation, temperature, etc
6 Speed can be adjusted as per the printing cycle .
7 Very precise heating throughout the length of the cylinder
8 Very large width thereby no limitations of fabric size
9 Low noise while the machine is in running condition.
This machine is suitable for mouse pad/pieces, bedding, curtains, large banners, flags, non-woven fabrics, apparel fabrics, towels, blankets, and other product sublimation transfer, especially the piece of fabric of continuous transfer. Capable of continuous printing, high speed, high-volume printing to meet customer demand.
|Item No.: FY-RHTM420*2600 mm|
|Electric Requirements:50HZ380V or customized|
|Heated model: Oil heating system|
|Adjustable temper ranges:0-399°|
|Working temper: 220°--260°|
|Heating System: Digital adjustable temper control|
|Automatic system: frequency motor to control the speed|
|Diameter Of Heating Drum:420MM|
|Length Of Heating Drum:2600MM|
|Width Of Blanket:1780MM|
|Working Table Length:2.4m/3.5m(customized length is ok)|
1. How wide is the machine?
1.2M width, 1.7M width machine; 1.9M width machine.
2. Does the press rolls the fabric once it is printed or you have to roll it on a different machine?
It can roll fabric after heat-press, but we suggest you can roll it on another machine - roll yard machine to collect fabric as attachment, coz when finished printed, the fabric still has temperature about 90-150, if Roll the printed fabric, the pattern becomes shape by pulled, and color, fabric will affect, more important if stretch fabric, we still advise keeping the stretch fabric in 5-6 hours after finished printing then roll it, or one night, the color will more perfect.
3. Are you able to print on dark Fabrics? If so how dark and on what contents? Can it print on stretch goods?
This press machine can press light color fabric, not dark fabric but can print on stretch fabric.
4. How many yards or meters per hour?
150-200 meters per hour, depending on the fabric and the transfer speed.
5. Do you supply paper and ink and parts?
We also offer sublimation paper and sublimation ink! We provide one-stop services!
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One-stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink, and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after-sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients come first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.