rheumatoid joint pain muscle pain relief plaster
Introduction of rheumatoid joint pain muscle pain relief plaster :
The human body is an organic entirety, as the Traditional Chinese Medicine recognized; Meridians are the pathways of QI (vital energy) and blood, as well as the viscera's function regulation. Furthermore, acupoints are the key parts of the Meridians.
How to use rheumatoid joint pain muscle pain relief plaster:
1. Clean and dry affected area.
2. Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch.
3. Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
4. Remove from the skin after at most 8 hours' application.
Directions for rheumatoid joint pain muscle pain relief plaster:
1. Adults and children 12 years of age and over
Apply to affected area as needed not more than 3 times daily for 7 days.
2. Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor.
3. Clean and dry the affected area.
4. Remove from backing film and apply.
Remove from skin after at most 8 hours' application.
1. When use capsicum plaster:
* use only as directed.
* avoid contacting with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
* do not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skin.
2. Stop using and ask a doctor if Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
* Conditions worsen.
* Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
3. Allergic people and pregnant women should not use it.
4. Patients wearing heart pacemaker are banned from using the product.
5. Don't apply the plaster for more than 12 hours.
Specifications of heat analgesic plaster:
Pain Relief Patch Questions:
Question: Peeling the patch off is sometimes difficult, especially on tender areas. Is there a way
to alleviate this problem?
Answer: Yes. The patches' ingredients are water soluble. If you wet the patch prior to removing,
it will be much easier. Some find it easier to remove the patches while bathing or showering.
Also, instead of just pulling up on the patch, pull it sideways, rolling it off the skin.
Question: Can the patch be cut into different sizes and shapes?
Answer: Yes. While for broader areas of the body like the back, shoulder or thigh, a larger
size gives better results, for smaller areas like fingers or joints, the patch can be cut to conform
to the area. Keep in mind that the more contact you can make with the affected area, the
better the results.
Question: I have sensitive skin. Is there any way to prevent skin rash while using the patch?
Answer: Yes. While the patch is one of our most efficacious products, if your skin is sensitive or
a rash persists, our creams are probably the best solution for you. The patch concentrates
Huawei is a research, development, manufacture, sale high-tech enterprises.
And we are committed to the scientific research, development, manufacture, sale of all kinds of transdermal patches for neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, arthritis and rheumatism, such as tiger plaster,capsicum plaster and other medical products,example:medical tape dressing,advanced wound dressing and medical coating raw material etc., which are not only popular at home,but also all over the world.
We can also furnish customers with timely and customized services of OEM/ODM.
We holds powerful technical force and various scientific and technical personnel with senior and medium titles as well as advanced equipment,rigid process management, perfect monitoring means, furthermore, it earnestly carries out the standards of ISO9000 system,all products are produced in line with national relevant standards
We adhere to serving society and bringing benefit to people,serving for the health of the human being and make due contribution to the development of China's me