Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Jinhua, Zhejiang, China
|Battery||24V/10Ah lithium battery|
|Front wheel/Rear wheel size||8"(solid)|
Q1. What is your sample policy?
A: Sample is available if we have ready parts in stock, but we only accept EXW term for samples. Customers need to pay the sample cost as well as the freight.
A2. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, 100% tested before delivery.
Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% before delivery for bulk order QTY.
Q4. How about your lead time?
A: About 45 days after payment.