Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
DEREKCHEM®RDP is a Redispersible polymer powder produced by spray-drying special water-based emulsion, mostly based on vinyl acetate and ethylene. It dissolves in water easily and quickly forms emulsion.
Protective colloid Polyvinyl alcohol
Additives Mineral anti-block agents
Physical & Chemical Properties
white powder, free-flowing
Average particle size
Minimum film-forming temperature
- Adhesive mortar for exterior wall insulation finish system
- Tile adhesive
- Tile joint filler
- Better deformability
- Increased adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Improved wetting of the substrate
- Higher flexural strength and flexibility
- Increased impact and abrasion resistance
- Higher durability and freeze thaw resistance
Packaging and Storage
A. Standard Packing: In 25kg paper bags inner with PE bags
B. Big Bag or other special packages are possible on request.
1*20GP Loading Capacity
14Ton with Pallet
16ton without Pallet
The above date is in accordance with our knowledge, but don't absolve the clients carefully checking it all immediately on receipt. To avoid the different formulation and different raw materials, please do more testing before using it. We reserve the right to alter our product and without informing in advance.
>>>For Tile Adhesive >>>For Dry Mix Mortar >>>For Wall Putty
>>>For Gypsum Plaster >>> For Water Based Paints >>>Rdp Powder Industry Grade
We provide the following service to customers:
• Study the properties of competitor's product.
• Help client to find matching grade quickly and precisely.
• Formulation Service to improve performance and control cost, according to each client's specific weather condition, special sand and cement properties, and unique working habit.
• Chemical labs is to allow us to evaluate properties as viscosity, humidity, Ash, pH, content of methyl and hydroxypropyl groups, substitution degree etc.
• Application lab is to allow us to measure open time, water retention, adhesion strength, slip and sag resistance, setting time, workability etc.
Q1. How can we guarantee the products' quality?
1.All materials must be tested refers to key specifications before unload.
2.We will store different material into different warehouse after unload.
3.We keep paper and computer storage records.
Q2: What will be your sample policy?
A: We offer free sample, customer afford the cost of delivery.
Q3: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T 30% in advance and balance before shipment.
Q4. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 3-5 working days for lot order quantity.
Q5. Do you have any MOQ limit for trial order?
A: We have no MOQ, small quantity is available for us.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on the bags?
A: Yes. we can accept this clause, please inform us formally and confirm the design firstly before production.
Packing, storage& transportation precautions
- Inner polyethylene film bag and outer plastic coated triad compound bag
- 25Kg each bag;
b) Storage& Transportation:
-No damage during the transportation.
-Protect from humidity, rain, sunlight, damp and wet.
-Put in dry and ventilated place During storage.
- Remainder must be promptly sealed and packed to prohibit from wet.