Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
GB/T50082-2009(Standards for long-term performance and durability test method of ordinary concrete) JG/T243-2009(Concrete anti-freeze test equipment)
DL/T(Test regulations for hydraulic concrete sand and gravel aggregate)
GB/T3810,12-1999(Test methods of ceramic tiles frost resistance)
This freeze thaw chamber can be used to test the frost resistance of ceramic tiles, red bricks and concrete by slow freeze method.
1. Highly automated, high efficiency, with computer software to reach remote monitoring, and can automatically complete the freeze-thaw cycle test per preset parameters
2. LCD display of controller, all-digital and four-direction navigation keys.
3. Before delivery, different temperature curve data have been set according to the properties of various building materials, and the user only needs to directly select the corresponding curve when setting.
4. The system has two groups of customizable parameter functions, which can be upgraded for other standards.
5. The inner tank is made of 304 stainless steel plate, and the refrigeration system is made of high-quality imported components.
6. Low noise, more energy saving and stable performance.
Specifications & configurations
|Power of the whole machine||6kw|
|Maximum sample capacity||40 pieces of winding bricks, and the upper limit of other irregular stone and concrete that can be put into the box is 80Kg|
|Temperature range||-40ºC~40ºC (user can set)|
|Equipment noise||full load operation ≤50dB|
|Working environment temperature||5~35ºC|
|Humidity of working environment||≤85%|
|Number of cycles||1~1000 times|
|Working room size||1030*600*420 (mm)|
|Net weight||about 150kg|