Fn-Link Technology would like to announce a high-performance module that supports a multi-standard (GPS/Glonass/Beidou) positioning solution. The module includes on chip RF, baseband, and RISC CPU. The module achieves high performance low-SNR tracking/acquisition sensitivity, and fast Time-to-Forst-Fix (TTFF) with supports up to 210 PRN channels, including 22 simultaneous tracking channels. The module also provides various navigation applications including SBAS/DGPS (WAAS,MSAS,EGNOS,.etc.) and AGPS, which speeds the positioning time. An always-on backed-up memory and a real time clock are provided to accelerate acquisition at system restart up. A time mark pulse of 1PPS is generated by the module, which is synchronized with GPS time. A General-purpose IO configured as Position-Fixed indicator allows customers to implement system functions. The module also integrated with LNA, SAW, TCXO, that can allows users to implement low cost design with minimum BOM cost.
1. 22 tracking /210 PRN-channel GNSS Receiver
2. Multi-standard GPS/Glonass/ Beidou navigation system supported
3. SBAS supported and AGPS supported (at user request)
4. Supports TCXO
5. Update rate 1Hz default,up to 20Hz
6. 87/43.5MHz processor clock
7. Supports MIPS16 instructions