RGB LED Strip Controller with RF Remote
24-key infrared controller adopts the advanced micro control unit, it is used for controlling a variety of lamp whose source of light is LED. For instance, point source of light, flexible light strip, wall washer lamp, glass curtain wall light and so on; it has many advantages such as low price, easy connection and simplicity to use. Meanwhile, you could adjust brightness, static color choices and various dynamic changes in lighting effects through infrared remote control.
|Supply voltage||DC5V, 12V~24V optional (specify the required voltage on orders)|
|Connecting mode||common anode/cathode optional (specify the required voltage on orders)|
|External dimension||L61*W35*H22 mm|
|Packing size||L106*W64*H56 mm|
|Static power consumption||<1W|
|Output current||<2A(each channel)|
|Output power||5V:<30W, 12V:<72W, 24V:<144W|
Direction for use
1. Connect the load wire at first, following by the power wire; Please ensure short circuit can not occur between connecting wire before you turn on the power;
2. Operation: you will receive infrared remote control in front of infrared receiver to ensure that there is no barrier between the remote controller and receiver.The key-press functions are shown in the table as below (in accordance with the key position order):
1. Supply voltage of this product is DC12V~24V, never connect to others or AC220V.
2. Before using the infrared remote, the insulating film should removed.
3. Lead wire should be connected correctly according to grade that connecting diagram offers.
4. This product is not to overload;
5. Warranty of this product is one year, but exclude the artificial situation of damaged or overload working.