Mechanically-activated, wide-angle pump switches designed for performance and dependability.
These mechanically-activated, wide-angle pump switches provide automatic control of pumps,
alarms, and panels in wastewater and non-potable water applications.
Includes innovative one-piece cable weight for mounting.
• Multiple cable options - see backside for details
• Mechanically activate, snap action contacts
• Multiple microswitch options available - see backside for details
• Non-toxic, corrosion resistant polypropylene switch housing
• Temperature rating up to 50º C (122º F)
• Maximum water depth of 10 meters (30 feet)
• IP68 enclosure rating
• Adjustable pumping range of 23 to 91 cm (9 to 36 inches)
• CE certified, TUV certified - no agency approvals for use in the United States or Canada
• Available with or without cable weight
• Multiple color options available
Note: These switches are not recommended for controlling electrial loads less than 100 mA, 12 VAC. Must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
These switches are available in the following configurations:
• 3-wire SPDT version, normally open for pump down and normally closed for pump up (Function, Class II).
• 3-wire version with ground plate, normally open for pump down (Function, Class I); normally closed for pump up version available upon request.
• 2 wire version without ground plate, normally open for pump down (Function Class II); normally closed for pump up version available upon request.
• Standard H07 rubber cable lengths of 3, 5, or 10 meters (10, 15, or 30 feet);
These switches are available with the following cable options:
• H07 RNF 1mm2 (2 or 3 conductor)
• H05 RNF 0.75 mm2 (2 or 3 conductor)
These switches are available with the following packaging options:
• Individually bagged
• Customized packaging
• SJE-Rhombus (S. J. Electro Systems, Inc. ) was founded on July 2, 1975 by Steve Johnston.
• Over 40 years later, SJE-Rhombus has grown into a leading manufacturer of reliable, trouble-free liquid level controls for the water, wastewater and sewage industries throughout the United States and Canada, as well as into global markets.
• Products include pump control panels, alarm systems, level monitoring solutions, float switches, and engineering panels
• Applications include residential, commercial, municipal, industrial, and agricultural.
• Eight locations across the United States and Asia serving customers globally
• 100% employee-owned
• ISO 9001 Standards
• Agency approvals - UL, cUL, CSA, CE, TUV
Visit us: www.sjerhombus.com
SJE Suzhou Workshop , Packing & Shipping: