Quanzhou, Fujian, China
Member Since: 2018
Business Type: Trading Company
|Main machine weigh||6200KG|
|NAME||Hollow Brick||Porous Brick||Soild Brick||Holland Brick|
|PCS/8 HOURS OUTPUT||7200-9600||23040-30720||48960-65280||23400-29700|
|QT Series Multi-functional Fully Automatic Block Making Machine|
As a "National Inspection-free Product", Zhanpeng block making machine is well supported with complete functions, easy operation and stable quality. It has reached the leading levelof its kind at home.
1.Using Germany Siemens Motor, which is the best motor brand in the world. Its lifespan is 1.3 times than that of common motor.
|Payment Terms||30% as down payment by T/T. the remaining 70% shall pay off beforeall items being delivered.|
|Delivery Way||FOB Xiamen|
|Delivery Time||40 days after receiving your 30% down payment.|
|Warranty||Within one year from delivery.|
|Pre-sales Service: |
1. Introduce the company, products and technology;
2. Provide, analyze and explain consultation on construction technology;
3. Suggest the best products for customers according to their demands.
1. Follow up the contracts and organize the relevant departments to review the contracts;
2. Solve the problems in case of any uncleanly prescribed terms or items that require mutual negotiation.
3. Follow up the production and delivery and the production progress of outsourcing parts according to the contracts.
1. Provide one-year free warranty and life-long service;
2. Assist users to formulate production formula;
3. Set up completed users' data and provide a better follow-up service;
4. Supply spare parts and moulds;
5. Provide online interaction platform with customers on the internet and remove troubles for customers at any time;
6. Provide feedback system for customers on the internet;
7. Update the latest industrial information and relevant data of the company.
|After-sales Service Hot Line: 0595-22116668 / 18959877389|