Professional Manufacture Custom Cheap Rubber Parts Other Rubber ProductsAdvantages:
1. Free design and free sample.
2. Sign NDA.
3. ISO Certificated with the strict quality control system.
4. 13 Years OEM&ODM Molded Rubber Parts experience.
5. Good at spoken english and phone call communication.
6.One stop solution and drop shipment for online sellers.
Custom Molded Rubber Parts
NBR, CR, SBR, EPDM, IIR, HNBR, ACM, NR, EP, SIL, FKM etc.
Between 30~90 shore A
Color and design
According to the drawing, color with transparent,
black and any other color as your requirements. OEM/ODM highly welcomed.
Plastic bag&carton box or according to your requirements.
Sublimation or Silk printing,etc
Price is based on size and quantity. Large and regular quantity will be in discount accordingly.
Sample is free, buyer pay the mould and post charge.
Based on the quantity, usually 12-20days
TT, West union...
ISO9001: 2008, RoHS, FDA
Plastic bag&Carton box or according to your requirements.
Place of Origin
By third party
Automotive, Industrial, Medical, Agricultural, Solar energy etc.
High/Low temperature resistance, Oil and fuel resistance, Water resistance,
Weathering resistance, Ozone resistance etc.
Papler Industry provides custom service of CNC machining, mould manufacturing, die casting, metal stamping, plastic injection molding and rubber molding. Our experience range from simple design to challenging technical parts.
Workshops and Equipments
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are direct factory with experienced engineers and employees as well as well-organized workshop.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally is 15-20 days, it is according to quantity.
3. Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, the sample fee depends on the product geometry, and the fee will be returned to your bulk order.
4. Q: How long can I get the sample?
A: Depends on your part geometry, normally within 3-7 days.
5. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Sample 3-7days; Mass production order 7-45 days depends on quantity and part complexity.
6. Q: What's kinds of information you need for a quote?
A: Kindly please provide the product 2D drawing with PDF or DWG format and 3D drawings with STEP or IGS or X_T format, and other requirements like:material, surface treatment, quantity...etc.
7. Q: What is your standard PO procurement process flow?
A: Prototyping ----> FA approval ----> Quality Control Plan ---> Manufacturing Process Instruction ---> Batch Production ---> Inspection ---> Shipping
8. Q: What shall we do if we do not have drawings?
A. Please send your sample to our factory, then we can copy or provide you better solutions. Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions (Length, Height, Width), CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
9. Q: Will my drawings be safe after sending to you?
A: Yes, we can sign the NDA before got your drawing and will not release to the third party without your permission.
10. Q: Is it possible to know how are my products going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer a detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the machining progress
11. Q: How to enjoy the OEM services?
A: Usually, base on your design drawings or original samples, we give some technical proposals and a quotation to you, after your agreement, we produce for you. If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us