Professional alcohol distiller rotary evaporator for extraction
Vacuum Rotary Evaporator are used to produce a dry sample in preparation for analysis by removing water or organic solvents. We offer a wide range of Rotary Evaporators, vacuum concentrators, and blowdown evaporators with the features and automation to meet your applications.The main principle of Rotary Evaporators is that the boiling points of liquids reduces on decreasing their pressure, allowing solvents to be vaporized at much lower temperatures than their boiling points at normal pressure. Now Rotary Evaporators is one of the necessary basic instruments in the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, universities and research laboratories and other units etc.
|Power Supply||Single-phase 220V/50HZ||Three-phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|Ethanol Evaporate Rate||>=4L/Hour||>=6.5L/Hour||>=11L/Hour||>=19L/Hour|
|Condenser||Vertical Double Coil||Main+Vice Condenser Three Reflux|
|Temperature Control||Intelligent Digital/RT-399ºC|
1. Fast distillation due to high heating capacity
2. Large batches in a flask of 10L 20L 30L 50L and 100L.
3. We offer the following related product for completing your portfolio. 1). recirculating chiller
2). Water circulating vacuum pump.
3). Diaphragm pump
4). Vacuum pump
Easy and safe:
1. Intuitive operation of the rotary evaporator and its vacuum controller (optional).
2. Excellent handing by large and easy readable display.
3. Easy flask handing due to the unique flask coupling
4. Safe handing and spring loaded valves preotect the glass.Durable:
1. Long life tine due to exclusive use of corrosion-free stainless steel.
2. Low maintenance by using high chemical resistant materials.
3. Trouble-free operation thanks to robust industrial valves.Ancillary Equipment:Cooling chiller:Diaphragm pump: