1. Before the blasting, the structure, nature, working environment, engineering quantity, required degree of fracture, and construction period requirements of the building (structure) shall be met. Detailed investigations were carried out on temperature conditions, steel bar specifications and reinforcement conditions. Design the blasting operation, select the crushing agent according to the actual situation, determine the required drilling parameters, drilling distribution and blasting procedures.
2. The blasting of foundations, pile heads, underground facilities or rocks shall be excavated from the surrounding soil layer until the bottom of the blasting is 100 to 200 mm.
3. When dismantling the reinforced concrete, the distribution of the steel bars should be first identified, and then drilled, and the stirrups and part of the vertical bars of the blasting body should be cut with an oxyacetylene flame.
1. The construction procedure of static blasting is: blasting structure (body) investigation → blasting design → selecting crushing agent and drilling parameters → drilling → cutting part of steel bar → filling and pouring → health → secondary crushing → cleaning.
2. The blasthole arrangement depends on the degree of freedom of the structure, or creates as many free surfaces as possible, and adopts different hole-to-hole methods for different free faces. Vertical, horizontal, oblique, etc. can be adopted.