Powerful Effective Pneumatic Shock Wave Pain Relief Physical Therapy Device
Pneumatic ballistic shock wave machine
Pneumatic Ballistic Shock Wave Equipment, also called Air Pressure Shock Wave Equipment, is mainly for physical therapy treatment, sports injury recovery, rehabitation therapy, cellulite reduction and ED therapy. It comes with one work handle and 11 handpiece of different size. It can be applied to 10 different body parts like elbow, hand and other parts.
1. Air pressure shock wave make our machine more professional
2. High Frequency: 1-21Hz & High Energy: 0.5-6BAR
3. 11 pcs tips and much stronger, not easy to break
4. 3 types of heads including flat form, focus form, radial form
5. Easy to change bullet
6. Update software with ED therapy
7. Easy to maintain
Sports injury recovery
Physiotherapy pain relief
Shock Wave for Physiotherapy
A non-invasive solution that accelerates the recovery from injured tissue.Shock waves are audible high-energy sound waves. They occur in the atmosphere, for example when lightning strikes, or when aeroplanes break through the sound barrier. In the medical world, shock waves have been employed since around 1980 to disintegrate kidney stones. For pain and soft tissue therapy, shock wave energy is conducted from the place of generation to the painful body regions where it accelerates the healing process by activating the body's self healing powers (inflammation). The process stimulates metabolism and enhances blood circulation, damaged tissue gradually regenerates and eventually heals. The following are some disorders that can be treated with Shock Wave Therapy:
- Tennis or Golfers elbow
- Patellar tendonitis (jumpers knee)
- Shin pain/shin splints
- Chronic neck, shoulder and back pain
- Shoulder pain, e.g. rotator cuff tendonitis/bursitis/impingement
- Achilles tendon pain
- Heel pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle tension caused by muscular trigger points
- Knee osteoarthritis
The effects of shockwave occur across several levels:
1. Cell Level Change - shockwave stimulus affects the chemical environment of tissues at a cellular level. This causes changes to free radicals which boost the release of the substances that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
2. Blood Flow Change - Normal blood flow is critical to the healing process, and shockwaves create a revascularization effect. This type of stimulus redirects new blood flow into the affected area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
3. Muscle Tone Reduction - Shockwave treatment reduces the contractile activity of muscle and can also break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain that are associated with chronic conditions. This effectively decreases muscle tone and spasm, and has specific benefits with eliminating trigger points.
4. Pain Reduction - Shockwave pulses directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit pain signals to our brain. Through the Gate Control Mechanism, shockwaves impact the interneurons in the A-β fibers which prevent the communication of pain.
Shock Wave for ED Therapy
Most men suffering from erectile dysfunction have vascular problems affecting the vessels that supply blood to the cavernous bodies of the penis, resulting in a decreased ability to develop and maintain an erection.The end result is an inadequate blood-flow followed by premature draining of an already reduced amount of blood from the cavernous bodies, meaning an erection is not achieved. Shockwave Therapy for ED of this type can be a highly effective treatment. The shockwaves are focused onto the area to be treated creating new blood vessels in penile tissue, enabling patients to achieve and maintain firm spontaneous erections.
ED therapy protocol
1. Target to spongy tissue in 5 different areas
2. 300 impacts per area , total 1500 impacts in one treatment
3. Twice a week , treat consistently for 3 weeks ,then stop for 3 weeks. And start next course .
4. Should be more impacts at the top end of penis . And. Less impacts at the bottom of penis.vascular-related ED problems rather than just treating the symptoms.
Shock Wave for Cellulite Reduction
Shockwave therapy works on cellulite by breaking down fat, stimulating collagen production and lymphatic drainage. Shockwave is delivered by placing a probe on the area of cellulite for treatment. As the probe passes over the area it emits radial waves into the skin.
A course of Shockwave can greatly reduce the appearance of cellulite as this treatment improves blood flow to the cellulite-prone area and reduces the volume of fat by helping your cells flush away unwanted fatty deposits.
Shockwave is not suitable for the treatment of clinically obese people, however it can be useful for anyone looking to kick start a body contouring programme and reduce their cellulite.
Shock Wave Handpiece
The machine is equipped with one work handle and 11 treated heads of different size. These 11 tips include flat form, radial form and focus form. This handle is light, easy to hold and operate. These heads are applied to 10 body parts. According to different body parts, the system will recommend different headpiece for you to choose. It's easy to change the handpieces and bullet inside the handle.
2 Handles can be chosen freely
The machine is added an new function, ED therapy. The system will recommend the suitable tips according to ED therapy. The energy of ED therapy ranges from 0.5 to 2Bar.The range of frequency is from 1 to 16Hz. There are 6 different preload for you to choose. And it's programmed with 2 smart modes, C mode and P mode.
What signs indicate this therapy is needed?
Shock wave therapy may treat conditions such as degenerated tendons (Achilles tendonitis), heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
How Long Does Treatment Last?
The therapy session takes about 15 minutes depending on the disorder that is treated. In general, 3-5 sessions are necessary at weekly intervals. The greatest success rate when dealing with problem areas is achieved by following a 12 week treatment program.
I have had this problem for a long time . Is shock wave too late for me ?
No! Long-term sufferers finally have a non-surgical treatment option. If you have "tried everything" don't be discouraged, this is a new weapon against your pain!
What is Pneumatic ballistic shock wave?
Pneumatic ballistic shock wave instrument is compressor generated pulse sound waves into precise ballistic shock wave, by physical transmission acting on the human body, have a biological effect, is the sudden release of energy and the high pressure wave, pressure increased moment and high-speed transmission characteristics.
It uses compressed gas to generate energy, driving the bullet in the handle, so that the bullet body hits the part in the pulse mode.The purpose of this instrument is to function on the part of the body that is affected by pain for a long time. The principle of shockwave care is to relieve the pain by promoting the dissolution of calcium and increasing blood circulation.
1. High effectiveness,fast relieve pain.
2. Noninvasive,no anesthetic,convenient and fast.
3. Each nursing only 20 minutes,5-10 nursing each session.
4. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatment
The difference between Air Compressor shock wave and Electromagnetic pluses shock wave
1.The ESWT-KP-B shock wave working therapy with Air Compressor,ESWT-KA working therapy with Electromagnetic pluses.
2.The ESWT-KP-B the high energy is 6 bar,the ESWT-KA high energy is 5-200mj.3.The power will be lower compared with Electromagnetic pluses shock wave.
|Screen||8 inch size colorful touch screen|
|Shots times||2500000 times|
We are a beauty machine manufacturer. We are specialized in producing shockwave therapy machine, cryolipolsis device and so on. We can offer OEM or ODM service to you.We stick to the principle of quality first all the time. We will provide you with the product of good quality and reasonable price.
Non-surgical ESWT Back Pain Removal Shockwave Smartwave Physical Therapy Equipment for ED Therapy