Ultrasonic Textile Cutting Machine Used on Circular Loom with PP Woven Fabric
Our factory is always focusing on designing and manufacturing cutting and welding Ultrasonic equipment intended mainly for Geotextiles,technical textiles and FIBC/Jumbo bag/Hdpe Woven sack Industries.
Ultrasonic cutting machine is a kind of equipment which use wave energy for cutting.Or you don't use the traditional edge.Traditional cutting is the use of cutting tools with sharp edges, pressure to be cut material.This pressure is concentrated at the cutting edge, and the pressure is so high that it exceeds the shear strength of the material being cut that the molecular bond of the material is pulled apart and the material is cut.Since the material is forced apart by strong pressure, the cutting blade of the cutting tool should be very sharp, and the material itself should bear relatively large pressure.It is difficult to cut soft and elastic materials, and more difficult to stick materials.
|Max rating power:800 w|
|Frequency tracking range:28KHz±400Hz|
|Indoor use, humidity≤ 85% RH; ambient temperature: 0-40 ºC|
|There should be sufficient space around the machine, no less than 150 mm, to facilitate heat dissipation|
|Cutting value range of container bag: 50-300g|
1. Smooth, reliable and accurate cutting cut.
2. It can seal the fabric during cutting without deformation or warping.
No knobby, no silk fabrics, no wrinkles, no rough edges cut
4. Stable operation, fast cutting speed, non-stick knife, etc
5. Simple operation, no need for professional people, saving time and labor
6. It is convenient and quick to use and saves time. Workers will not be tired after long operation
7. Can be connected to the robot arm
1 * PCS vibrator (transducer, mast, cutting head
1 * PCS aluminum alloy with gun type or nylon plastic shell handle type
1 * PCS ultrasonic generator (driver power supply)
1. Cutting and punching plastic and thermoplastic doors.
2. Cut the non-woven fabric or weaving, cut the textile, dress lace and cloth.Edge is cut while sealing.
3. Artificial resin, rubber cutting, raw rubber cutting and soft rubber cutting.
4. Tape and film cutting.
5. Paper cutting, printing industry cutting, printing circuit board, trademark.
Cut food and plants, such as frozen meat, candy, and chocolate.
7. For PVC, rubber, leather, plastics, cardboard, acrylic, polypropylene, etc.
8. Cut clothing
9. Packaging material cutting
Cut down the curtains and cover the fabric
Cutting in the auto industry
1. Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally.
2.Installation and commissioning of equipment until everything is functional.
3. One year warranty and Providing long-term maintenance service and spare parts.
4. Giving technical support to customer for developing new product.
5. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
6. Provide English Version of Installation/Operation/Service/Maintenance Manual.
Small parts are packed in cartons and put in wooden cases.