Portable Color Doppler Ultrasound Scanner Model: DopScan 12
1. Description DopScan 12 is portable color Doppler that is designed and produced by Shinova professional team. Leading image process technical and advanced and practical clinic solution method, it's highly cost effective and reliable, and it's the ideal option for primary hospitals, clinics, etc. DopScan 12 adopts advanced image processing techniques and advanced practical clinical solution, which is applicable to diagnosis of abdomen, GYN, OB, superficial organ, cardiac, peripheral vascular, urology department and orthopedic surgery. With scalable design, upgrade continuously, fully satisfy the clinical application extension.
2. Reasonable Humanization Design 10.4" color LED full screen display, angle adjustable. One-key-light keyboard function for black room use. One button operation including one-key storage image, one-key review, one-key print, etc. Quick look up stored image function, raise working efficiency. Multi-functional knob design, realize one-key quick adjustment in multi-mode.
3. Powerful Data Management Optimize checking image function, realize 1-2 second response. Intelligent user defined, one-key review and storage function. Neoteric internal workstation multi-plan module, quickly finish data, report, realize process multi medical histories function.
4. Abundant Document Management I-Station integral work station, connect to network, realize one-key print. Large internal 16G disk storage capacity, permanent massive storage, without loss when power off. BMP format image ≥10,000 frames, PNG format image ≥100,000 frames.
5. Performance Overview Built-in embedded A8 platform, totally against virus invasion, with high reliability. Operating System: Linux operating system, Chinese / English menu switch arbitrarily. Full digital multi-beam forming technology, precision delay-by-point dynamic receiving focus, ultra-wideband imaging, adaptive image optimization, adaptive angiography, adaptive Doppler imaging. Ultra-wideband fully digital beamformer: Dynamic Focus. Gray-scale imaging unit. M-mode imaging unit. Visual and adjustable dynamic range. Gray-scale imaging unit, gray scale ≥256 level, with excellent contrast resolution and overall uniformity.
6. Technical parameters 6.1 Specification parameters Gray scale: 256. Color bands: 256. Display: 10.4 " high resolution, medical dedicated LCD color display. Network Power: 100-240V ~ 1.2-0.6A frequency: 50-60Hz. Adapter output: DC12.8V 3.0A. Power: ≤100VA Main unit Size: about 256 × 150 × 326 (mm, length × width × height). Net weight: 4.5Kg (no attachments). Operation mode B,B/B,4B mode M,B/M mode Color flow mode(CFM) Power Doppler mode(PDI) Pulsed-wave Doppler(PW) Tissue harmonic imaging(THI)
6.2 Multimedia and peripheral equipment Video recorder. I-Station integrated work stations, support store images, report generation and cloud printing. U disk (support file management, software upgrades, and one-key storage), DICOM interface, convenient for doctor's data management, remote transmission. Dual-mode TV output: PAL/NTSC
6.3 Probe Connector Probe Connector: 2 activation probe connector, with automatic identification technology, support for multiple probe matching.
6.4 Language Menu operation and Software language: English / Chinese switchable
7. Standard Configuration Main unit: 1 PC Work station Reticle 3.5MHz multi-frequency abdomen convex probe.